Author Topic: so i went on the BL forums at school today,  (Read 4269 times)

op was prob on hot girls v4

or mlp megathread

well i meant find proof that you werent fapping away

I browse these forums on my school computers all the time. They didn't block and .US or .RU or even .HU sites whatsoever.

Morons.

Your teacher is a motherloving bitchy cunt and should be punished.
Let's have some Ice Cream, with the secret ingredient being that Teacher!

Mm... that's good Ice Cream.
Please stop with this naughty bear stuff.

Please stop with this naughty bear stuff.
Oh come on. I had to.
I'll stop.

honestly, since it's high school, don't let this bother you. make sure your parents understand tho. but whatever the school does doesn't really matter
when was i in high school?
only a 7th grader.
op was prob on hot girls v4

or mlp megathread
don't go on mlp.
hot girls, only when im bored. i only went to the games topics.

when was i in high school?
only a 7th grader.
idk I was just assuming
but middle school is even less important soo...

proof that you werent searching research?
as if
What NORMAL person wants a boner in the middle of the school day when it's a constant annoyance?

aw awesome im older than ayx?

aw awesome im older than ayx?
who... isnt older than me?
(besides chaprs)
What NORMAL person wants a boner in the middle of the school day when it's a constant annoyance?
always get a boner at school
not noticable but it's annoying.


What NORMAL person wants a boner in the middle of the school day when it's a constant annoyance?
gotta mark them bitches somehow

Well on a more serious note
Did you try to argue with her?
They can't necessarily get you in trouble for that.

why would you even be on the forums at school

when I have free time I try to do work or just talk with people, idgi wut