Author Topic: so i went on the BL forums at school today,  (Read 4268 times)

forget this teacher

She is probably some old hag who doesn't deserve to even be around students let alone children. How she got her teachers degree, only god would know
ahaha jokes on u god dosnt exsist

School:

The place where there is unwritten rules the teachers call "common sense" and where your rights are taken away!

School is great!
*ahem
*where there are

Your teacher is a motherloving bitchy cunt and should be punished.
Let's have some Ice Cream, with the secret ingredient being that Teacher!
Mm... that's good Ice Cream.
I don't know why but I want to punch this post in the face

what kind of idiot does that
Well it was a success and the funniest thread of all time

EDIT: Here it is. Lol.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:11:46 PM by AromaniaFTW »

Well, you are 12, if it's your computer, I suppose it's about time you start doing that.

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51bBFpGX0yk
i hope you realize they blocked using cmd and stuff. they blocked everything except for google chrome/browsers and other stuff.
give me a link to where i posted a picture of my math teacher. i'm 95% certain that was not me.
Well it was a success and the funniest thread of all time

You found me, Axy.
It turns out I'm Mr.Apple and have been all along!!!1


I'm on at school. No research here.

Get a bunch of those giant sharpie markers and leave them open under her desk.

Tape sharpies over the air vents

Discuss it with your parents.

Never mind, was a school computer.

Either way if she keeps this up you can report her abusive behavior.

Never mind, was a school computer.

Either way if she keeps this up you can report her abusive behavior.
They really won't care.

They really won't care.
Then OP should either drop out, deal with it, or just...

super glue her desk and then show her what hardcore research is

Slap that bitch RIGHT IN THE FACE.