Author Topic: so i went on the BL forums at school today,  (Read 4270 times)

Well it was a success and the funniest thread of all time

EDIT: Here it is. Lol.
I remember this.
I just noticed i posted on this. Oh the time where I was immature.


Tape sharpies over the air vents
Best idea in the entire thread right here.

Im surprised you can even get on the forums at school.

My school blocks everything. Anything that has to do with the word "forums" is blocked.

However they also block Religious, gay, shopping and friendship related content

I have an idea at my school that i might carry out where I tape out a black and white picture of kanye west's face only and paste it in awkward positions around the school, like in the staircase and on the ceiling. i made a folder teaching teachers about the internet, and it hasnt been deleted even though every other folder made by a student has. I also made a poetry folder in my Writing class teacher folder, disguising it as a real folder. Now the teacher is telling the students to put it on that folder, and all of the students in my class are doing so. It's hilarious, because not even the teacher knows.

My school can check your history even fi you delete it. They can also view your screen 24/7. Ontop of that they can search your computer from the front desk.

Broke all the laptops rules yet havent been caught. This year

My school can check your history even fi you delete it. They can also view your screen 24/7. Ontop of that they can search your computer from the front desk.

Broke all the laptops rules yet havent been caught. This year
Watch out we got a badass over here.

Superglue her laptop/tablet/phone/computer to her desk when she isn't looking.