Author Topic: Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.  (Read 39257 times)

oh

thats it?

lame

but he posted gay research

everywhere...

should i go ahead and report this stuff to the police?

yeah

meh
its keeping me awake tho
wondering what'll happen
I want to go to sleep,
but at the same time I don't.

but he posted gay research

everywhere...
dude, chesse20 managed to take over the entire first three pages of EVERY BOARD of offtopic when he went out

and that kid has forgetin autism or some stuff

no, 0/10, try again later
NO. HOUSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS WAY BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN THIS. I have a buddy in HPD, he texted me and asked if i knew anything about BLF, apparently some jackass called and tried to report this stuff to them. Since I've mentioned blockland before he figured i would know somethign about it, and that's why I'm here.

That said, if we reported every dumbass kid who linked meatspin to his friends or posted research to a kid's website, the prison system would be overflowing, moreso than it already is. You kids need to get your panties out of a wad and move on.
yeah
YOU DUMB MOTHERforgetER LEARN TO READ

but...its....its glass...

I also want to reply to this part; i'll cut this up into pieces:

You should seriously stop sitting on your ass doing nothing but looking for reasons to ban me just so you can pay for your loving crack.
He bans people that get reported, looking from your attitude, I'm guessing a lot of people report you for flaming, which you do quite a bit.

I'm tired of your stupid stuff and you should stop being a stupid cunt for once and learn to maybe respect your community.
That's hypocritical in the same sentence you douche.

You have now been revoking my keys for no reason, and just because I have the money, time, and loving fun of it, I am going to take legal action next time you unfairly ban me. Why? Because I loving can. Because you are a piece of loving stuff that thinks he can do whatever the forget he wants to people.
I won't confirm this, if he has a valid reason to revoke your keys, he sure the hell can, but if he revokes your keys for stuff you do on the forums, he shouldn't do that.  Taking legal action? good luck lol.

Just watch the forget out you old piece of stuff, because now i'm finished with you and your BS.
You're the biggest loving moron i've ever had to deal with in the community, and this post explains it all.

additional; http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=226143.msg6400075#msg6400075

houston isnt anywhere near where he lives but ok
his foursquare had him checked in at houston, apparently someone figured that's where he lived and called

even then, that logic applies to ANY police department. Until thsi guy is going to people's houses, tying down their children, and forcing them to watch men nail each other they won't care. Leave the cops alone and grow up.
this was out of line and i apologize

dude, chesse20 managed to take over the entire first three pages of EVERY BOARD of offtopic when he went out

and that kid has forgetin autism or some stuff

no, 0/10, try again laterNO. HOUSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS WAY BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN THIS. I have a buddy in HPD, he texted me and asked if i knew anything about BLF, apparently some jackass called and tried to report this stuff to them. Since I've mentioned blockland before he figured i would know somethign about it, and that's why I'm here.

That said, if we reported every dumbass kid who linked meatspin to his friends or posted research to a kid's website, the prison system would be overflowing, moreso than it already is. You kids need to get your panties out of a wad and move on. YOU DUMB MOTHERforgetER LEARN TO READ

Man, you must be so important.  You're the police station's go-to guy.

Man, you must be so important.  You're the police station's go-to guy.
Having a friend working a nightshift =/= police expert

I don't know what beef you have with me but you need to grow up too

Having a friend working a nightshift =/= police expert

I don't know what beef you have with me but you need to grow up too

That right there.

...and also this:

his foursquare had him checked in at houston, apparently someone figured that's where he lived and called
He lives in Florida, not giving any further details.

pretty sure foursquare just takes your location/around your location and puts it under... lol.