Author Topic: Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.  (Read 38971 times)

what the forget is wrong with you

Hmmm... or he might be... gay!  Oh mah glob!

Posts are being made on this topic faster then the speed of light, I say!

this is probably also punishable by law.
It is, in fact, punishable by law. This forum is 13+, not 18+. Exposing children to researchographic material is illegal.

And, sorry glass, but I honestly think I've lost the small amount of respect I had for you. Goodbye.

is homoloveuality an issue? because if not, nothing's wrong with him, bc that research really isn't too shabby

That, or the fact that it's being forced upon everyone along with scat. Nobody but 4chan likes scat.

what the forget is wrong with you

I'm referring to Glass's behavior, not the multiple images of gay love. Which I must say was in decent taste even for a seemingly heteroloveual male. You would think that someone would pick out some fat guys having love, but no he actually picked some attractive performers.
my guess is he meant he was happy glass was getting banned again
I'm glad someone understood.

is homoloveuality an issue? because if not, nothing's wrong with him, bc that research really isn't too shabby
im p. sure you guys are overthinking it. he was happy because of what the admins were going to do when they see what glass did.

So he complains about getting revoked, then spams, doesn't he want to not be revoked?

It's funny how poor his choices of spamming are, no diversity in images too. He's probably afraid of the images himself, but whatever that doesn't matter.

and of course he posts right before me

nuh uh
its pretty bad
maybe i have a higher standard

That, or the fact that it's being forced upon everyone along with scat. Nobody but 4chan likes scat.
I'm seeing more of the gay research than that, but I'm not really sure why
even as far as straight people go, I think most would still rather see the gay research

Guys I already sent Rotondo and email to BLspamreport@hotmail.com
Thats his forums Emergency email.

Hopefully he reads it.

nuh uh
its pretty bad
maybe i have a higher standard
I agree with night fox, those performers aren't too bad looking. A little bit macho for my tastes, but some of them do look good.

I'm seeing more of the gay research than that, but I'm not really sure why
even as far as straight people go, I think most would still rather see the gay research

As a straight guy, it's the lesser of two evils. Not that it's bad, just the context it's in right now.