Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.

Author Topic: Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.  (Read 38301 times)

Mouse over image > Right Click > Adblock plus: Block image > <select website> > block.

Do this for one of each of the images he posts.

Mouse over image > Right Click > Adblock plus: Block image > <select website> > block.

forget, I've been doing it the wrong way the entire time.

1. You're exposing research to minors. Legal action can be taken against you.
2. You're giving Badspot money. Stop being a richard and you can stop wasting your money.

im on iPod :(

Thaaaaank you

Oh hey look at that.

the same pictures over and over.
Congrats man you got a hardon for gays :/

Goodnight sweet prince

I'm tired of this now, Badspot. If you want to keep banning my forum accounts, feel free, but stop banning my loving Keys that I am buying. I bought that key directly from your site, and you revoked it, again. Seriously, stop.

Just because you want a Happy Meal from McDonalds doesn't mean you can go revoking all my keys. You are now just doing it for fun. I did nothing.

If this is your loving logic, then you might as well ban half the community. This isn't flaming, all I did was say something. Sorry if I hurt your little feelings.

You should seriously stop sitting on your ass doing nothing but looking for reasons to ban me just so you can pay for your loving crack. I'm tired of your stupid stuff and you should stop being a stupid cunt for once and learn to maybe respect your community. Because from what I see, you are a piece of loving stuff that sits on his ass all day.

You have now been revoking my keys for no reason, and just because I have the money, time, and loving fun of it, I am going to take legal action next time you unfairly ban me. Why? Because I loving can. Because you are a piece of loving stuff that thinks he can do whatever the forget he wants to people.

Just watch the forget out you old piece of stuff, because now i'm finished with you and your BS.
Lol. Don't mind me, just saving this.

is this true
is this a thing thats correct can this happen
if so
:)!!!

is this true
if so
I know right?
It's fantastic.

is this true
if so

http://www.americanhumane.org/children/stop-child-abuse/fact-sheets/child-loveual-abuse.html
Non-touching loveual offenses include:
Exposing children to researchographic material;

Someone needs to get his phone-number / location and call the cops. Like Silicon said, this is illegal.

take legal action "because he can"

but badspot thinks he can do whatever he wants

because he owns the forums

best logic 2013

http://www.americanhumane.org/children/stop-child-abuse/fact-sheets/child-loveual-abuse.html
Non-touching loveual offenses include:
Exposing children to researchographic material;

stick a fork in him, he's done

Someone needs to get his phone-number / location and call the cops. Like Silicon said, this is illegal.
Badspot, could you get his location? We need to get him arrested.