Author Topic: Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.  (Read 38300 times)

Kinda lol'd at legal action.

Me too. There's no legal action that can be taken against "Oh he keeps unfairly banning my forum accounts that I paid for" - when you're not paying for the forum accounts, you're paying the for game - that comes with the added bonus of being able to use that key to make an account tied to your BLID.

I find it funny how many times he says hes done with the forums but he has the time to spam research everywhere on the forums.

Me too. There's no legal action that can be taken against "Oh he keeps unfairly banning my forum accounts that I paid for" - when you're not paying for the forum accounts, you're paying the for game - that comes with the added bonus of being able to use that key to make an account tied to your BLID.
i thought he was more talking about the research

OP I don't get your logic.  You're obviously angry that you're getting banned/prohibited from the forums.  Let's just take a second to consider the fact that this is because you couldn't stand a temporary flame ban and then proceeded to use multiple accounts to continue making unnecessary flame posts.

Like many people before, you are clearly not capable of changing at least for a long time.

So of course, instead of just writing a calm apology and actually trying to change, you're going all Tony-Montana-wannabe and pretending this is going to have an effect on everyone by posting a swear-laced essay about how much Badspot sucks and is an starfish, and then posts a bunch of gay research.

Are you ever going to get bored and move on with your life?  Or are you going to keep wasting your time trying to give "payback" to an internet community that keeps laughing at you and an admin that keeps getting richer off you?

because terrible images of feces makes it all the better

I find it funny how many times he says hes done with the forums but he has the time to spam research everywhere on the forums.
not like he has a life to go back too

Probably runs off everyone before they even become his friends

Then he jerks off to his gay research and flames te BL forums

I'm glad you finally decided to leave.

Well, see you later you moron. I have a feeling this will cause some sort of a larger action than just getting banned. Since you also forgeted up several other topics throughout the forums.

See you later Glstarfish.

i thought he was more talking about the research

No? In the OP he mentioned that he would "take legal action" if he kept "unfairly" banning him.

No? In the OP he mentioned that he would "take legal action" if he kept "unfairly" banning him.
o h oh oh

I was talkin about what someone else said

Well alright.  Just keep posting pictures.  Not like I give a forget.

See you in a few days with another account.  Or whatever the forget you're gonna be doing.  At this point your IP and credit cards used have been probably blocked.

only reason glass choose gay research is because glass is gay himself.

Well stuff, he found more pictures

Also what legal action are you going to undertake?  What's the grounds?  When you buy a key you actively surrender your rights to blame Badspot for anything really.