Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.

Author Topic: Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.  (Read 38290 times)

My eyes

Holy do you take that out of your research folder glass?
Drag n' drop
BA DUM TISS

Now, this is just childish.

Glass seriously what do you have to gain from this. Making yourself feel better? Because I'm 99.9% sure badspot could care less.

I guess Glass really cracked!

But seriously, Glass really got more stupid over the years.

Just because you want a Happy Meal from McDonalds doesn't mean you can go revoking all my keys. You are now just doing it for fun. I did nothing.
When's the last time you've been in a McDonalds? Happy Meals are like 3 dollars >_>

Just watch the forget out you old piece of stuff, because now i'm finished with you and your BS.
Great empty threat, Glass. I'm sure Badspot is super-insulted and hurt after you just paid him $20.

You have now been revoking my keys for no reason, and just because I have the money, time, and loving fun of it, I am going to take legal action next time you unfairly ban me. Why?
Oh, so you're pulling the e-Lawyer card? Tell me again why banning a problematic user is against the law?

Man Glass, you sure proved your point. Everybody is bound to take your side against Badspot now that you're committing forum Self Delete by posting gay research. I'm sure this doesn't bother you though since you're probably one of those angsty-teen types who 'doesn't care about what anyone thinks'.

Have a nice life, I'll see you next week.

Also glass if you take legal action the fact you spammed research on the forums is PROBABLY going to come up lol

stop posting your research collection

this doesn't really solve anything

the research is unsettling but ineffective.