Author Topic: Glass Read this, Understand, and Stop  (Read 3030 times)

He's literally been permabanned 30 times, and just spammed images for 10 minutes straight...

If I was an admin, I would've banned him.

Well, That was eventful.

I'm glad its over. Maybe.

If I was an admin, I would've banned him.

Hell, if anyone was an admin, they would've banned him.

do you want him to continue posting research, I attempted Contacting a forum administor in all ways I know. So hell, you got to do something, I'm not going to sit back and watch the forums go to hell. So shut up and get a life.
i never said i wanted him to post research. you posting a thread will not loving remedy the issue, and you knew that. a ton of people already reported the images and when the admins aren't busy they'll get to it. you posting a thread will not get glass to stop, you are only making it worse. you are a moronic piece of brown town sewage that needs to think about things before you do them.

you are a moronic piece of brown town sewage that needs to think about things before you do them.

Thats a good one, after glass is done I'll get around to addressing this.

I think either some Javascript shenanigans, or Badspot is wiping.

Some secret moderator or something.

I have it too, must be Badspot or another admin.

I also can't post a reply on that topic.

Not happening to me.

Goodnight sweet prince

I think either some Javascript shenanigans, or Badspot is wiping.

Glass pagestretched

Thankfully firefox doesn't pagestrech from that.

Everyone stop replying to this and it will go away.

do you want him to continue posting research, I attempted Contacting a forum administor in all ways I know. So hell, you got to do something, I'm not going to sit back and watch the forums go to hell. So shut up and get a life.
"shut up and get a life" says the child who wants to be the batman of blockland forums, as if we're all panic-stricken by gay research and feces.