Arma 3 ALPHA

Author Topic: Arma 3 ALPHA  (Read 7309 times)

Okay screw it no one had made one so far so i decided to tell the community.

5 March - Beta is Preordered Alpha

14 March - Beta is free alpha

EDITIONS:

Alpha $33 dollars gets you,

Alpha,Beta and the base game.

Digital Deluxe is $50 gets you some digital stuff and first Arma / OFP.

SUPPORTER EDITTION

All of the above + Name in end credits (First 500 and thats gonna be filled quickly) + Arma X + All future arma 3 dlcs ( if any does not inculde sequels or expansions.)

Did i mention all of the above gives a THREE free invites that let you play arma 3 alpha LITE? (Basically cannot save in editor, No MP or modding)

If eyesore skip to this link. (Or if you need proof) http://www.arma3.com/buy

EDIT: Some other stuff i forgot to mention is that your playing on STRATIS its like a smaller version of Altis (Lemnos) and theres only 12 guns, 8 vehicles.

EDIT: EDIT: TIS ONLINE + ON STEAM!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:45:01 PM by A million souls »

IMO arma 3 just looks like a large update to arma 2

Eh $33 isn't much for reworked...

Mostly everything.

Eh $33 isn't much for reworked...

Mostly everything.

I might do the supporter edition just because arma is still loving cool.

PM me steam names if you can't afford the $33 and want an invite version, only if you cannot afford otherwise please.

Okay It's released at GMT 13:00

Which for aussies (YEAH!) is about 1:06 hrs away/should be released at 23:00 AEST

IMO arma 3 just looks like a large update to arma 2
Isn't that what all new games are?

tempted to pre-purchase Supporter Edition but eeh

edit: ahem uhh, how do I actually purchase it..? nvm
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:15:20 AM by Messes »

was gonna make a thread for it but not many people like arma, only DAYZEEEEEEEE

Bohemia's games always start really loving buggy, but get better over time. I'm going to buy ARMA 3 in a few months give or take

DayZ gets old and boring fast. forget the youtube partners that advertised this game and their fanboy sheeple.

Okay now that is out of my system. Hopefully there is an ACE2 that makes Arma 3 better.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:30:40 AM by Harm94 »

DayZ gets old and boring fast. forget the youtube partners that advertised this game and their fanboy sheeple.

Okay now that is out of my system. Hopefully there is an ACE2 that makes Arma 3 better.

ACE took several months, and ACE2 took even longer to come out... I wouldn't hold your breath.

If I can run ARMA 2 mildly medium settings can I run ARMA 3?

If I can run ARMA 2 mildly medium settings can I run ARMA 3?
Arma II seems poorly optimized. If you can run Arma II, you'll probably be able to run Arma III, as long as you have the minimum specs. You can look near the bottom of this page to see what kind of hardware you'll need to run it: http://www.arma3.com/buy

I might do the supporter edition just because arma is still loving cool.

PM me steam names if you can't afford the $33 and want an invite version, only if you cannot afford otherwise please.
I would PM you if I could, but unfortunately it won't let me. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Azerath/ :3

Use the recommended specs for playability, not minimum.

Use the recommended specs for playability, not minimum.
time to go get a gpu

I hear they are trying to make Arma 3 Optimized now instead of adding and adding and adding.