Poll

Would you rather

Gore
Fur

Author Topic: I personally found this comment hilarious  (Read 5353 times)

So is your stupid furry stuff.
Andherewego.gif

tomson really needs something better to do.  
Anytime i see Tompson post, i  think if he has a separate more sadistic and strange personality when on the internet, or if he's genuinely messed up

It almost worries me, i think we should get him the best doctor(s) there is

I'm just going to make sure I never run into him

Anytime i see Tompson post, i  think if he has a separate more sadistic and strange personality when on the internet, or if he's genuinely messed up
I'm just good at hiding it from people in real life.

What the forget, where is the hum-
I'm just good at hiding it from people in real life.

WOAH

My psychopath detector just went of the scale.

What the forget, where is the hum-WOAH

My psychopath detector just went of the charts.
Stop being ignorant.

That you like the idea or imagery of it, or that you actually would like to cause it? I'm fine with gore people as long as they're not going out and causing the injuries.

Unless the subject is an extreme masochist or something but I don't know that feels like a crazy grey area

Yeah, but gore is way worse.

It's like saying courage the cowardly dog is as creepy as silent 1980s French horror films, one is weird while the other will give you an acute fear of baguettes.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:17:47 PM by fred da kiko »

Start a poll; "Would you rather watch animals have love or watch someone get brutally murdered?" and watch as his opinion is confirmed for 99.99% of the population.

All I ask is that you don't talk about gore/murder on the forums. If furries are frowned upon for being gross based on opinion, then gore definitely shouldn't be here either.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:19:00 PM by Ipquarx »

Start a poll; "Would you rather watch animals have love or watch someone get brutally murdered?" and watch as his opinion is confirmed for 99.99% of the population.
It doesn't matter, it's still an opinion.

That's your opinion.
It's the opinion shared by almost all sane people.

Anthropomorphic animals there is a huge difference

and Eepos is right, it doesn't matter what most people think, whether it's just as disturbing isn't a right or wrong question.

But you can't have it both ways, Eepos. This is only an opinion too.

Anthropomorphic animals there is a huge difference
If i put in anthropomorphic in there then it would be confirmed for 99.99999% of the population. I'm just making my point even more damning.

Poll is seriously rigged and furries are still winning
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:23:04 PM by Ipquarx »

Hmm, watch someone suffer for a mere little enjoyment...

Or watch two humans who are wearing mascot outfits...

Your opinions tell a lot about the kind of person you are, and frankly, I don't think most people are comfortable with the kind of person who gets off to people being ritualistically tortured and killed.