Author Topic: Blameing me? i found this game.  (Read 11876 times)

you blame me cus you went on robloxes forums? i heard of this game and thought it was fun. dumasses you guys are tribal. you hate me becuase im from roblox. i got pissd cus some stupid show offs get pissd at me for no reasons. is this right or wrong? id pick wrong. Thers no reasone to ahte me becuase im from another game. and to let you know this dos not feel like some kid-freindly-site. its mroe of a teen infeested site with stupid ass's cussing. i was asking nicely how do i get rid of a key.dat error then someone is allready being tribal.

and oni deku link. what makes you blame me? your the entire reason why i made this thread. i would have mentioned others but teh my need help thread was deleted.

You are aware that most of the people that you want to discuss with are banned from the forums? Also, starting a discussion about who's fault this was, is stupid and will lead nowhere. This also belongs in drama.

Post reported.

And people are blameing me for no aparent reasone period.

Mario7121 should visit this thread. I think it would be a barrel of lulz.

lolwut.

How are we stupid tribal we are not judging you by your color.

Lern2internet

I'm sorry, but uneducated people cannot claim that the world is being unfair to them on the account that they are on educated.
Please go edumcate yourself.

internet is a series of tubes, not something you can dump something on, like a big truck

or something like that

Stop being stupid. You're the cause of all this, and there's no justification for you breaking the wall that kept Blockland and Roblox from flowing into each other.

That, and go get some grammar/logic lessons. Seriously.

a teen infeested site

This is true, you cant trust the teenagers. with their baggy pants and loud music.

The internet must be for the really young children, for their beautiful naive souls, the way E-god intended.

I don't hate, i love everyone.

Except bisjac and that one guy from blockland

Who would that one guy be?
The guy that has certain pictures? if so, that guy just told me he is terribly sorry.
Please accept his apology, he even built block hearts for you!

I don't hate, i love everyone.

Except bisjac and that one guy from blockland

Why you be hatein'? You'a playa' hata'?

I do not understand the entire situation( DAMN YOU COMCAST FOR BORKING MY INTERWEBS! I LUVS FLAME WARS!) but it seems like you shouldve asked clearer and nicer.

a teen infeested site

This is true, you cant trust the teenagers. with their baggy pants and loud music.

The internet must be for the really young children, for their beautiful naive souls, the way E-god intended.

I simply cannot stand those teenagers with their microwaved foods and their loud radio music in their automobiles.
(kidding, but not about the loud (rap) music in their cars.)

I tried roblox, I regret every second of playing it.

I got a good laugh out of the website though.