Kaiiu - Arrogant forget.

Author Topic: Kaiiu - Arrogant forget.  (Read 2927 times)

Kaiiu acts like the cartoon character his avatar is. An arrogant, bratty, whiny, attention whore.Oh, we all know. We all know.

I don't know

:c

Trolling is the easiest way to get banned.

Hmm...
I don't see your point here.

Oh, sweet, Juicebox is back.

He's now in the dictionary:

Kaiiu (caiu) n.
  1. An annoying troll/idiot that won't stfu about freek's "horrible" posts
  2. An annoying troll/idiot that probably doesn't even know what "whiteknight" means
  3. An annoying troll/idiot that thinks freek is "afraid" of posting
  4. An annoying troll/idiot that insults people who disagree with him (I wouldn't be suprised if I were next)
  5. An annoying troll/idiot that should just stop doing all this

he trolls the forget out of you guys, and rather ignore him like a decent human being, you take the massive burden of educating this poor soul about his faults to heart, except he doesn't give a forget.

i only like him for his "op is a friend" gifs.

his "op is a friend" gifs are hilarious

I find it ironic how Kaiiu insults freek saying he is scared for not posting in his drama thread when he won't post in this one lol.

no but seriously, you guys are letting yourself get trolled way too easily. instead of ignoring him like you should, you actually try showing him his mistakes so he might become a better human being. some of you say he's a "fail troll" but in the exact same sentence you're raging about him. doesn't seem so unsuccesful to me.

kaiiu is a really cool guy, he humors me.

no but seriously, you guys are letting yourself get trolled way too easily. instead of ignoring him like you should, you actually try showing him his mistakes so he might become a better human being. some of you say he's a "fail troll" but in the exact same sentence you're raging about him. doesn't seem so unsuccesful to me.
forget you, ignoring a troll won't do stuff on the internet, they will keep up no matter what.  I'm making the drama to see if he can dig himself a deeper hole, he's pretty much lost most of the communities respect now.