What happened?

Author Topic: What happened?  (Read 1349 times)

There was a sever called Heedilcalking's TDM, but after a while, it dissapeared.  This TDM was probably the best one by far (except maybe Pecon7's Boss Battles).  What happened to it, and are their any other good servers that disappeared that you want to know what happened to them?

Heedicalking just seems to randomly stop hosting his servers from time-to-time, then he comes back with a new map and hosts again. Don't worry, it'll be back I'm sure.

There was a sever called Heedilcalking's TDM, but after a while, it dissapeared.  This TDM was probably the best one by far (except maybe Pecon7's Boss Battles).  What happened to it, and are their any other good servers that disappeared that you want to know what happened to them?
Probably because Heed loves to make new maps, infact, he is making a new project right now.

What's the new project?

Heedicalking just seems to randomly stop hosting his servers from time-to-time, then he comes back with a new map and hosts again. Don't worry, it'll be back I'm sure.
Heedicalking is making something, Im a friend with him on RTB connect and can see hes hosting a private 3 player server

>Reads title

What's the new project?
Rpg with custom gui and everything. I should know since im helping.

I don't know, if you see, his server name is "Heedicalking's BAO"

I don't know what BAO stands for though

>Reads title
I've seen you post this image several times using attachments. Just use Imgur or Tinypic.

I don't know, if you see, his server name is "Heedicalking's BAO"

I don't know what BAO stands for though
Big Ass Ocean...

...that's a hint.

Cucumberdudes servers were great! Until he dissapeared from the community....

He is building a jail rp, and his server is up through dedicated. But the server has been up for months and the jail rp isn't half finished....

I was just hosting the TDM for 5 minutes yesterday! was updating some old vehicles. I'm going out right now but I'll put it up in about 3 hours when i'm back! I'm focused on BAO so I'm not working on new TDMs. I do have a new vehicle coming out soon though (hint)

I was just hosting the TDM for 5 minutes yesterday! was updating some old vehicles. I'm going out right now but I'll put it up in about 3 hours when i'm back! I'm focused on BAO so I'm not working on new TDMs. I do have a new vehicle coming out soon though (hint)
What happened to that snowy tdm where you progress further by capturing points

I still see him hosting his TDM mainly on vacations though..