blockman01 - "I don't give a stuff about spamming my stupid reaction images"

Author Topic: blockman01 - "I don't give a stuff about spamming my stupid reaction images"  (Read 5352 times)

please stop. posting these memes and such is proving how stupid you are. just stop posting

Just curious, block why do you feel the NEED to post the pictures? Could you not just type normally like the other 98% of the people on the forums? I mean, even if it's offensive or stupid, it's better than posting wannabe meme images constantly.

Reminds me of the dramas over users that used a colored font in all their posts.

This coming from the guy who complains that nobody likes him ingame.
I don't have any pictures of his handicapped argument, but he was begging for sympathy in my server a while ago, along with his brother, "blockman02".

Reminds me of the dramas over users that used a colored font in all their posts.
I used to color my first posts green.

and fonts

am I the only one that wants to kill the murderous forgets in this thread?
all he does is try to visualize his opinions through imagery.

yeah, they're somewhat annoying but he can always make them smaller in paint.net
that's the only issue i have

at least teach him how to upload to image hosting sites or to resize images. you don't need to loving claw at him like uncivilised goddamn barbarians.

yeah, they're somewhat annoying but he can always make them smaller in paint.net

at least teach him how to upload to image hosting sites or to resize images. you don't need to loving claw at him like uncivilised goddamn barbarians.
it would be nice for him to cut down a little, he does it in almost every post.

and his reaction images are awful.

It would be tolerable if his reaction images were less than 10% of his posts. Too bad that's still not the case

Blockman01's posts are so hilarious. He's probably under 10.

Hes been around for awhile, he always acts like an idiot, he is not going to stop. Even when we asked him to stop because it was annoying he just replys with "I don't give a stuff.".

It's not like blockman's new or anything.

Also this

A loving picture pissed you off?!??!
IS THIS REALLY DRAMA WORTHY???
If you DON'T care DON'T post

Basically spamming/crossposting. Annoyed me when I saw them; your self-inclusion is like constantly referring to yourself in third person as "the greatest man alive."