blockman01 - "I don't give a stuff about spamming my stupid reaction images"

Author Topic: blockman01 - "I don't give a stuff about spamming my stupid reaction images"  (Read 5348 times)

I agree if your going to post reaction images at least let them be funny and good so we can have a laugh.
Like that one where the race car driver gets pissed off and flips the card table over.

Brother like brother!

A loving picture pissed you off?!??!
IS THIS REALLY DRAMA WORTHY???

User was banned for this post
yay! I should post a reaction image to this!

Thank god. I was getting sick of this guys kids reaction images being posted. I mean, quit basically "advertising" your avatar. You could just use the freakin' default blockhead and it would be MUCH less annoying.

Omg, finally.

(img is joke, don't throw stuff. :P

Omg, finally.

(img is joke, don't throw stuff. :P
omg it's blockman01 disguised as Glass
he's posting a stupid pic as an attachment

banbanbanbanban

I'm going to be honest here

The fact the you're all annoyed by him posting reaction pictures is loving stupid

Oh look you guys got him banned this is really improving the quality of the forums, lets go cruelly celebrate

I'm going to be honest here

The fact the you're all annoyed by him posting reaction pictures is loving stupidOh look you guys got him banned this is really improving the quality of the forums, lets go cruelly celebrate
Honestly, he's a moron. He even admitted he didn't care about spamming images.

Honestly, he's a moron. He even admitted he didn't care about spamming images.
I re-read the OP, I'm going to say that he was acting like an idiot but I'm getting really sick of watching these people get banned for this.

He spammed the images around. It's okay at first, but when it's in all of his posts it gets annoying.

He spammed the images around. It's okay at first, but when it's in all of his posts it gets annoying.
Qft

whose alt are you
Ummm, just wondering why are you asking?
Well, I'm Scratch.