Author Topic: Buying a Sega Genesis in October with 80 games included  (Read 4404 times)

No stuff. Those are very different consoles. That's like saying, "When you get the Super Nintendo, don't get the Playtation 3 or the Gamecube."
no those are add-ons to the sega genesis

No stuff. Those are very different consoles. That's like saying, "When you get the Super Nintendo, don't get the Playtation 3 or the Gamecube."
The Sega CD and the 32x are add-ons to the genesis.

no those are add-ons to the sega genesis

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

STILL NOT

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:16:12 PM by dkamm65 »

I actually own a 32x :(

The record store near me had one for like $60 I think.

The Sega CD and the 32x are add-ons to the genesis.

There was basically DLC back then?

I got mine at disk replay 25 dollars

There was basically DLC back then?
No, because you didn't download it

I think a cheaper alternative  if simply want to play Sonic 1-3 , unless you simply want the Sega Genesis for the aesthetics of owning one, is to get the Sonic Mega Collection for the Gamecube or the PLUS version for PS2/XBOX in which they are pretty smooth ports. A quote from a dude from Gamespot says "if you're fiending for Sonic the Hedgehog and either don't have or are unwilling to drag out a dusty Genesis from the closet, don't hesitate to give it a shot." however another dude says "just blow the dust off the old Genesis, because there isn't enough good extra stuff here." You should check out if you're happy with the games on this where to buy one, I'd reckon Gamestop would own one although many Gamestops in my area do not sell GC games anymore.

I think a cheaper alternative  if simply want to play Sonic 1-3 , unless you simply want the Sega Genesis for the aesthetics of owning one

I just want the aesthetics of owning one already have Sonic Mega Collection for GC and its hard to figure out the Debug for me.