I just got my wisdom teeth taken out.

Author Topic: I just got my wisdom teeth taken out.  (Read 1064 times)

forget this hurts so bad. when I first got out I was like hell this is awesome I can't feel a thing but now it's like god damn this is terrible. Right now my chin, lip and tongue are numb do I can't say and its still bleeding or some stuff so I have this white crap in my mouth to make it stop but god damn it hurts. I also had to get them taken out like a year or 2 early because it apparently was in a good spot to take out but it hadnt like broken through yet so it was like under the tissue or some stuff. Idk talk about wisdom teeth and if it sucked or not.

Wisdom teeth, huh? Sounds a lot worse than when I had molars pulled out.

Just keep taking your Oxycodine on schedule... or they didn't prescribe you any.

Just keep taking your Oxycodine on schedule... or they didn't prescribe you any.
Yeah that's what they gave me

I went through so much Vicodin when I had mine taken out. It was so gross when it was still bleeding. I hated taking out the gauss while it was packed with spit and coagulated blood. It was so gross.

When you had it done did they put you under? I was put under and the second they finished I was up and walking around perfectly fine. I felt like I missed out on the fun of being put under :c The gradual increase of pain as what they used to numb it really sucked. I came home with no pain and in about 3 hours my mouth felt awful.

Being doped up was pretty nice though it still hurt. I barely got out of bed or was awake for 3 days. Mostly from the painkillers but the pain also stopped me from wanting to do anything.

I loved those painkillers, the problem was they slowed my heart rate and made me sluggish (I'm talking about oxycodine), I guilt-fully admit I kept one or two from my old prescription.

I went through so much Vicodin when I had mine taken out. It was so gross when it was still bleeding. I hated taking out the gauss while it was packed with spit and coagulated blood. It was so gross.

Bloody Gooey mouth

Snip
yeah they put me under thankfully. I really hope I don't feel like stuff for another three days. It's spring break for me and I really didn't want to be doing nothing and feeling terrible for half of it.

Post pics
Seems painful
I'm not posting pics of my mouth because that hurts and im not supposed to really open it
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 11:03:12 PM by Maze24 »

I loved those painkillers, the problem was they slowed my heart rate and made me sluggish (I'm talking about oxycodine), I guilt-fully admit I kept one or two from my old prescription.

I had none left, I went through all of them in a few days. I tried to get some before my teeth were removed though because the pain was loving unbearable, I  could barely concentrate because it was so distracting.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:13:19 PM by devildogelite »

I heard that getting wisdom teeth pulled out hurts like loving hell. Good luck with that.

I just googled why wisdom teeth are removed.

Looks like i'm never getting high on morphine then.