Lalam -_-

Author Topic: Lalam -_-  (Read 5434 times)

Ok i was at my best friends server and lalam shows up becomes Super and thinks he can boss me aroun  -_-  This all started because we were all joking around and i banned him for 1 min then unbanned.  He gets all ticked off over nutin  =p.  But anyways hes pobably gonna go to all my friends servers and ban me so my id is 830. So if your my friend and he bans me plz unban thx =D

Dude, you have a serious problem, you banned me so ofcourse i'm ganna get pissed, but i'm not going around crying about it, first off I'm a dude online, second off A DUDE, and third off, posts about other people usually fail right away.

Also, i don't boss you around, you randomly banned me so i get pissed and act defencively, is that so bad? No, and i was going to ban you from alot of servers since you kept banning people in Lethal's server.

I lawl'd

[Edit] - I did go into the Banlist file, and unbanned you corrected the spelling. Made it "pwn't."

Oh, and welcome to the perma ban list, btw. But more seriously, I'll unban you when I get off my ass to do it, but not like you join my server(s) anyway. I don't even know who the forget you are..
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 09:43:00 PM by ·•{ Awoken } »

Ok i was at my best friends server and lalam shows up becomes Super and thinks he can boss me aroun  -_-  This all started because we were all joking around and i banned him for 1 min then unbanned.  He gets all ticked off over nutin  =p.  But anyways hes pobably gonna go to all my friends servers and ban me so my id is 830. So if your my friend and he bans me plz unban thx =D

Was it because either of you were jealous of each other's friendship with the host? That's what I assumed when I read the first 3 posts.

Thats just sad.  I can see why Badspot wants to ban servers from the master list that does this stuff.

Was it because either of you were jealous of each other's friendship with the host? That's what I assumed when I read the first 3 posts.

Jelalous?   No i think he banned another one of my friends so i banned for 1 min and he comes back a second later. Whenhe banned him we loled but i then banned lalam and had a funny reason. when he does come back hes all pissed like "GTFO" or "STFU YOUR BANNED FROM ALL SERVERS"
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 07:14:54 AM by meese »

This is exactly why we need a 'conflict resolution' sticky thread by Badspot on this sub forum...

Thats just sad.  I can see why Badspot wants to ban servers from the master list that does this ice cream.
Fail = You!

830 < 1000
Nubstick.

It would be nice if you peeps could tell if ya took pandaing lalams side and banned me plz.

I think that both Meese and Lalam are banned on my server. Win.