Author Topic: Space Station 13 - Order Weapon Crates and Don't Get Caught!  (Read 9815 times)

I had this game where a meteor crashed into the lab where I was working. When I woke up a clown had dragged me to safety. He collapses and I found out he was subjected to toxins. I snatch some gear and make my way to the medbay. I got the toxins kit and saved the clown. We were some of the only 7 to survive.

So I just mined out the ENTIRE STARTING ASTEROID as a miner on gibbed. The whole thing. There wasn't a single rock left unmined.

This game seems very interesting, I just hope it's not dwarf-fortress confusing as it seems to be.

This game seems very interesting, I just hope it's not dwarf-fortress confusing as it seems to be.
You can learn a good amount of the game just by playing and reading the wiki and asking questions ingame. There's a lot hidden below the surface, though.

it won't let me log in

edit: nvm

first day of work: forget to do elementary stuff, walk into airless hallway, critical, get dragged to another place, die
second day of work: look for the lockers, punched in the face, dragged to escape pod, launched into space
third day of work: get dressed, realise I have no pen, start a RAVE PARTY in the bar

the thing I hate most is that the game lags so MUCH
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 01:50:03 PM by Tudoreleuu »

Bump

So I made some bombs in toxins, and my pAI activated one by accident because I had it on the default frequency.
Also this:

I might be becoming part of the mapping team for the Bay 12 server I play on, Right now I'm making a Research station.

Bump

So I made some bombs in toxins, and my pAI activated one by accident because I had it on the default frequency.
Also this:
If your lab does not have a hole in it, you are doing it wrong.

I've managed to get this running on mac but it runs like loving ASS.

They do have a mac Byond download so I wouldn't think that it would be to hard to play in on mac.

They do have a mac Byond download so I wouldn't think that it would be to hard to play in on mac.
It's only for server hosting and game making if you actually read the description.

It's only for server hosting and game making if you actually read the description.
Wow, That really sucks for mac users.

If your lab does not have a hole in it, you are doing it wrong.
Dang I've been doing it wrong all this time then, even though my bombs still work. Does the toxins test site count if it's blown up?

I just finished making a whole new research and mining station into one big rock. My eyes are burning.

Somebody REALLY needs to set up a BlockoStation 13 with /tg/station build for us.