Townsfolk bots (UPDATED 3/14/2013)

Author Topic: Townsfolk bots (UPDATED 3/14/2013)  (Read 15664 times)

I decided to be one of the first people to make edits of the bots to make new and possibly interesting bots, and what a better way to start it, than a six pack of some typical towns people

[CHARACTERS]

Friendly - Unarmed
Health: 75
Strength: 5 - Pacifist
A kind old soul. This business man's favorite past time is going to work, filling out paper work, going to meetings, just casually talking to fellow co-workers, and using his computer at his job. Ain't no Casual Friday gonna stop this workaholic from dressing up in a fancy suit and tie!

The Master Chef
Friendly - Unarmed
Strength 5 - Pacifist
A skilled Italian chef that loves to make pizzas, spaghetti and spicy meatballs. He ain't no Gordon Ramsey, but he knows a good dish when he sees it and is definitely one of the best chefs of Blockland.

The Police
Friendly - Armed: Pistol
Health: 125
Strength: 25
/!\ START A MINI-GAME FOR HIM TO START ATTACKING /!\
Not to fear, the BLPF (Blockland Police Force) is here! These rough, and tough McGruffs are here to look after the Blockheads of Blockland just in case there happens to be any sudden zombie outbreaks or a bunch of escaped convicts. (But what are the odds of that?) Just don't stand, I repeat, don't stand so close to them or they just might think you're acting suspicious!

The Scientist
Friendly - Armed (and delusional): Print Gun
Strength: 5
This guy seems a bit loco, he tells me his 'Science-y Laser Weapon Thing' works, but no matter how many times he's used that on live subjects, it's never actually seemed to do anything. But he seems quite bent on proving the world wrong, and that it does do something. Right. Whatever, Doctor Crazy...

The Space Man
Friendly - Unarmed
Health: 150
Strength: 5 - Pacifist
I once heard a space man say "Everybody look down, it's all in your mind.", wondering what that meant, I thought I would ask this guy, he didn't seem to know anything about it. I guess it's just one of those 'super-extra'secret' NASA terms or something. The only things this guy was talking to me about was how cool his jetpack is, and how hot and stuffy wearing a space suit 24/7 is, and something about an unpleasant trip to the moon where other space men were just spouting random nonsense on their voice boxes and not helping him fix NASA's equipment...

The Escaped Prisoner
Enemy - Armed: Pistol
Health: 100
Strength: 10
/!\ START A MINI-GAME FOR HIM TO START ATTACKING /!\
Criminals, one of the worst kind of people out there. They're not the kind that goes around swiping stuff as swiftly as a fox, but they are the kind that can smell the scent of any kind of weaponry and E, T or even M rated bloodshed, and once they do, they'll stop at nothing to attempt to go on a killing spree. Taking them down almost seems hopeless, it's almost as if they just keep reappearing! But I'm sure the BLPF and any Blockheads of the highest powers can handle these these bad seeds.

The Construction Worker
Friendly - Armed: Hammer
Strength: 15
Construction workers? Us Blockheads don't need their help, we are perfectly able to construct our own stuff! *clickclickclickclick* Heyheyhey! You there, stacking red 1x1 bricks is NOT how you build a skyscraper-- oh, um... *ahem* As I was saying, us Blockheads welcome these construction workers with arms wide open. They are free to help us build, destroy, build, as much as they please!

The Engineer
Friendly - Armed: Wrench
Strength: 10 - Pacifist
Ah good, the SpeedKart Racers needed a good mechanic! I heard this guy lost previous his job elsewhere because he was unable to stop some hired mercenaries from stealing a briefcase from his allies' base. That sounds like a very strange and dangerous job if you ask me. I wonder why he only wears one glove?

[CHANGELOG]
3/14/2013: Gave the Scientist a Print Gun, he tries to attack with it for some reason, and added the Construction Worker and Engineer

If you know of any more bots i can add to this pack or if there's any way i can improve these, let me know! :D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 01:23:33 PM by Masterlegodude »

Can you make a lego set later?

reminds me of someone..

Can you make a lego set later?
What do you mean?

reminds me of someone..

Also, Business man looks similar to Demian

Hmm...
[img width=300 ]http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=187923.0;attach=168618;image[/img][img ]http://i.imgur.com/9HgfFq4.png[/img]
Nope.

Not me!

Also, Business man looks similar to Demian
It's Demian's clones! D:

Hmm, would there be interest for my old Orc and Knight Ai pack to be ported to this bot system...?

Nice stuff you got here, MLD.
It's Demian's clones! D:

Hmm, would there be interest for my old Orc and Knight Ai pack to be ported to this bot system...?
I REMEMBER THESE

Someone port these, and the AI Marines and Mercenaries, also? Maybe the Mutalid, too.

What do you mean?

Yellow skin.

Bright generic colors.

Lego Island characters.

characters based on lego sets.

etc.

I'm only doing bots for default decals that weren't included by default pretty much, i might decide to do other kind of bots in the future, but for now i'm only using the default stuff

Someone else can do that if they want

Yellow skin.

Bright generic colors.

Lego Island characters.

characters based on lego sets.

etc.
Yellow skin i can do

Not entirely sure what these "Bright generic colors." are, i assume you mean like what Lego used to have in their building sets like red, yellow, green, blue, white, gray, and black?

Never played Lego Island, i'll just have to look them up and see what i can do

And characters based on lego sets would be kinda difficult considering how many lego sets there are, but i was actually gonna base the cop on the lego cop like i did with the chef, but then i thought the dark blue looked better than just being completely black but with a white hat

These are nice, you should make more.

I'm only doing bots for default decals that weren't included by default pretty much, i might decide to do other kind of bots in the future, but for now i'm only using the default stuff
I didn't have custom models or anything, i just used default decals.