[PARTICLE] Flower Petals (v2)

Author Topic: [PARTICLE] Flower Petals (v2)  (Read 14739 times)

can you make a version without the outlines around the petals? this is absolutely vunderbar but them outline be bothering me
I think that's a fault of mipmaps, lower quality version of the image seen from certain distances, i don't have any control over that when it's just a particle and i refuse to disable InvAlpha because then they'll be neon (possibly see-through even) and that would look ugly, IMO

The particle image itself doesn't have any outlines so it definitely seems like a fault of mipmaps

needs more cherry blossom

2nd pic makes me wanna cry. Looks gloomy and sad

How about an environment that uses this (globally)?

How about an environment that uses this (globally)?
I don't think precipitation can spin, which is kind of a big part of this

SNAAAAAAKE EAAAAATERR

Make a ashes, for burning stuff and blown up things

plz
Oh yes, that would look so cool!

could you make a version that isn't that dense?

Thats neat I guess. Now could you reconfigure it to be snow, volcanic ash, confetti, and leaves as well?

honestly i was expecting this
i am relieved

Make a ashes, for burning stuff and blown up things

plz
this
this
this
this
this

maybe some little embers mixed in.

particles are really complex with lots of contradicting rules and bugs that cannot seemingly be fixed without hours of fiddling. Be glad you have your MGS3 final boss effects.

particles are really complex with lots of contradicting rules and bugs that cannot seemingly be fixed without hours of fiddling. Be glad you have your MGS3 final boss effects.
Well, i don't think making ashes and such will be that big of a deal, i already have this to base it on, i'm just being lazy and slow about doing that