Author Topic: [PARTICLE] Flower Petals (v2)  (Read 14702 times)

Inspired by the falling petals effect from the final boss fight of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

These flower petals sway, spin and fly around, their color depends on the brick that emits them, and you can change the direction in which they flow

There are four different emitters to choose from:
'Flower Petals - Dense' - A shower of flowing petals, best used with 8x and larger ModTer cubes,
'Flower Petals - Light' - A drizzle of petals, up to 3 petals can be seen at a time, best used with regular bricks

And additive versions of the above two that make the petals unaffected by lighting and transparent, because why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[DOWNLOAD]
Particle_FlowerPetals.zip - (6.57 KB)

[SCREENSHOTS]

[CHANGELOG]
Version 2:
  • Changed particle texture
  • Lightened up particle density for 'Dense' emitters
  • Added 'Light' emitters meant to be used with smaller bricks
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 04:11:33 AM by Masterlegodude »

Dude you should make a little black specks version to represent flies, mosquitoes, or any other small flying insect bunch too.

oh yes that's nice
Dude you should make a little black specks version to represent flies, mosquitoes, or any other small flying insect bunch too.
you should make one with flying maggots

Prettiest Mod 2013

Thanks a lot.

these seem really nice

This is very pretty, something I can safely say is pretty in a Lego game.

I'm not sure how well black dots would pass as insects, but i'm also unable to look at bug pictures without feeling very 'heebie-jeebie' or just unnerved by it

Someone else can have the pleasure of doing that D:

This is beautiful, cool for some kind of asian themed server.

Could you make one that's a bunch of Leaves in the wind?

But don't make fill the screen.

Make a ashes, for burning stuff and blown up things

plz

plz
This.

plz

Everything changed when the firenation attacked!

Everything changed when the firenation attacked!
This, so much.

Someone should make Leaves and fog clouds that move.

can you make a version without the outlines around the petals? this is absolutely vunderbar but them outline be bothering me