Author Topic: [PARTICLE] Flower Petals (v2)  (Read 14744 times)

What file do i put it in :/

What file do i put it in :/

The Add-Ons folder in the My Documents/Blockland directory

Then you enable it when starting a server

But i tried that like 3 times and i couldnt see it on my addons :/

But i tried that like 3 times and i couldnt see it on my addons :/
If you're trying to extract it, don't, you're not supposed to extract the zip files

When you start a 'Custom' gamemode server (NOT FREEBUILD OR WHATEVER) and make sure to scroll down the add-on list and enable Particle_FlowerPetals

If you're trying to extract it, don't, you're not supposed to extract the zip files

When you start a 'Custom' gamemode server (NOT FREEBUILD OR WHATEVER) and make sure to scroll down the add-on list and enable Particle_FlowerPetals
Lol thanks.

Really pretty, I'll be using this in one of my future builds soon, I can guarantee you.

make it transparent so anyone can do whatever the forget they want with the color scheme

make it transparent so anyone can do whatever the forget they want with the color scheme
Ehh? They can be colored however you want, you just need to change the color of the brick that emits them

Bumped to avoid having multiple topics
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 04:23:01 PM by Masterlegodude »

After 3 years, version two is up and ready, check OP for the deets

Thanks to Bisjac for making me want to fix this up

thats awesome. thank you

... how did you bump this?

The last person to post can quick-edit their post to re-new it, but it doesn't actually bring it back to the first page until a new post is actually made

The 'too old' function seems to work by checking the date of the last post in the thread. Editing that post will update that date, which I suspect was a design oversight, but it lets you bump old topics if you can get the last post edited.

holy loving stuff that bump

holy loving stuff that bump
Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem considering it was to update and revive an old add-on