Author Topic: Society these days...  (Read 2912 times)

I really hate it when kids act like the world is over because they got a speck of dirt on their precious phones. Its not hard to take and clean a phone, geesh.

People are way to spoiled now, I don't understand why some people pay for half the stuff they do. Especially when people start getting cloths that are like $100 a peice, I know someone who took and got a tie-die shirt for $90, now I"m not talking bad about him or anything since hes my friend but seriously, thats a bit much.

like wtf, half of this thread is kids angry at rich kids. the forget? if they're rich, what should stop them from spending their money how they want?

The biggest problem with today's society is all of the people complaining about society today.
ikr

Or you. They could trade them with you if they wanted holey jeans without actually doing stuff.
No, my torn jeans. Its my symbol of showing that I actually do stuff on nice days.
My shoes are held together by duck tape now since the heel broke off, it kept flapping until I got some tape into it. Unlike most kids I don't need new shoes when they get torn, I just fix them and continue wearing them.

Well the thing with going outside is if you live in a place like me there's nothing to do but walk around in the ridiculous weather. I almost never go outside at home unless I have a reason to.You're right they were probably on a cliche social network or playing games.
I don't need a reason, I'll go out for the hell of it. Sometimes I get bored and take my bike into town about 8 miles away like it doesn't matter.

like wtf, half of this thread is kids angry at rich kids. the forget? if they're rich, what should stop them from spending their money how they want?
Its not them spending their money, its how they brag about it and act like their top stuff.

No, my torn jeans. Its my symbol of showing that I actually do stuff on nice days.
My shoes are held together by duck tape now since the heel broke off, it kept flapping until I got some tape into it. Unlike most kids I don't need new shoes when they get torn, I just fix them and continue wearing them.
I don't need a reason, I'll go out for the hell of it. Sometimes I get bored and take my bike into town about 8 miles away like it doesn't matter.
Its not them spending their money, its how they brag about it and act like their top stuff.
woah guys badass over here
no offense but you're kind of acting like who you're complaining about.

Also, maybe I'm just way different than you but I have absolutely no interest in pointlessly wandering around and getting robbed

Well the thing with going outside is if you live in a place like me there's nothing to do but walk around in the ridiculous weather. I almost never go outside at home unless I have a reason to.You're right they were probably on a cliche social network or playing games.
so loving what? they wanted to play games. why does this irritate you?

then they're starfishs. but you guys are correlating wealth and assholiness, which isn't always the case.

Groups of kids:

The gang(swag)set(hastag lolea)rs who don't seem to care about school.

The stoners.

The people who text to each other even though they are next to each other..

The average people.

The people who aren't ganster wanna be's but still don't care about school and think it is only a social place.
The people that wear Aeropostale.

Kids these days...

woah guys badass over here
no offense but you're kind of acting like who you're complaining about.

Also, maybe I'm just way different than you but I have absolutely no interest in pointlessly wandering around and getting robbed
How do I sound like I'm trying to be a badass? I'm just saying that I would much rather go outside than stay inside all the time. I'd be out right now but its cold and I can't do anything as of now, this summer I'll be everywhere and back.

then they're starfishs. but you guys are correlating wealth and assholiness, which isn't always the case.
Not all rich people are starfishs, I have some rich friends even though I hardly talk to them.
I don't have much in common with rich people and I only have one real life rich friend and one online rich friend.
My real life rich friend is pretty cool, I've met his mother before even though we had an argument not long before. We turned out to get along just fine.

Anyways, he had a nice place and everything. Not to mention his hospitality and everything towards me.

How do I sound like I'm trying to be a badass? I'm just saying that I would much rather go outside than stay inside all the time. I'd be out right now but its cold and I can't do anything as of now, this summer I'll be everywhere and back.
Not all rich people are starfishs, I have some rich friends even though I hardly talk to them.
I don't have much in common with rich people and I only have one real life rich friend and one online rich friend.
My real life rich friend is pretty cool, I've met his mother before even though we had an argument not long before. We turned out to get along just fine.

Anyways, he had a nice place and everything. Not to mention his hospitality and everything towards me.
Okay, you have rich friends. Yet you claim they're what's wrong with society. kk

so loving what? they wanted to play games. why does this irritate you?
Alright the games part was pretty unnecessary, but I thought of it because that's literally what every kid today does.