Lando The Climber - Hijacking accounts. (Including MrMcCakey.)

Author Topic: Lando The Climber - Hijacking accounts. (Including MrMcCakey.)  (Read 14602 times)

Seems suspicious, especially the name and strange image. Either way, he can't be on here as long as he's a threat to do this to others.
Yeah this does seem quite suspicious.

If he sends a virus, badspot should send his Ip to the authorities. I'm not even sre that this is legal.

Finally got a key on this account. :)

Cakey you're back :D

Welcome back, man <3

Yeah, welcome back to be legit.
My previous post;
No more Cakey!

was just a joke.

Welcome back, man <3
Thank you guys so much for the support I've been getting through this dilemma, it was super scary for me. I'm glad to be apart of a community of such great people.

<3

Thank you guys so much for the support I've been getting through this dilemma, it was super scary for me. I'm glad to be apart of a community of such great people.

<3
o u

Yay cakey is back
I hope none of this happens again

Are you sure Lando isn't still on your computer? It would be so awkward if he was still on.

Are you sure Lando isn't still on your computer? It would be so awkward if he was still on.
Hasn't done anything for hours, I'm not too worried.

I'm sorry, what?
Kaiiu
Not all of us are great people. I for one am not a very good one either.