Author Topic: Lando The Climber - Hijacking accounts. (Including MrMcCakey.)  (Read 14600 times)

I'm sorry, what?
Kaiiu
Not all of us are great people. I for one am not a very good one either.
Believe me, I love all of you.

All of you.

On the topic of stuff getting forgeted, why didn't you touch the internet button on your computer :|

Don't talk poorly about the #swagfather, our lord and swagfounder, #yolo'd by thine name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in Harlem as it is in Valhalla~

Jokes aside, wb cake, I'm assuming you've run an anti-virus since the incident?

Don't talk poorly about the #swagfather, our lord and swagfounder, #yolo'd by thine name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in Harlem as it is in Valhalla~

Jokes aside, wb cake, I'm assuming you've run an anti-virus since the incident?
Oh yes.

When the incident happened, I didn't have an antivirus. The 180 day Norton subscription (boooooooo) that came with my computer expired, so it was naked then. Ever since the incident, I've had Malwarebytes on patrol because I've heard it's really good.

All of you.
ilu cakey i was worried <3

All of you.

On the topic of stuff getting forgeted, why didn't you touch the internet button on your computer :|
I chuckled.

All of you.
I love you yoo

I don't know Cakey. =[

How am I supposed to love somebody I don't know?

If he sends a virus, badspot should send his Ip to the authorities. I'm not even sre that this is legal.

You have to understand that the people who do this kind of stuff usually play it smart and go behind a Proxy, and use Tor.

I chuckled.
You turn off your internet and that will block the person with the keylogger from being able to do anything.

Oh yes.

When the incident happened, I didn't have an antivirus. The 180 day Norton subscription (boooooooo) that came with my computer expired, so it was naked then. Ever since the incident, I've had Malwarebytes on patrol because I've heard it's really good.
Your back! yay!
sorry if im late