Wii-U is dying.

Author Topic: Wii-U is dying.  (Read 8683 times)

because Sony filed stuff for some new thing that will link a physical copy of a game to one single online account permanently.

False.

Yes they filled out a patent but no they did not implement it. This will not happen anytime soon for the PS4.

I must say, I did enjoy Luigi's Mansion.

Then again, I was 8-12, Nintendo's true demographic.

I must say, I did enjoy Luigi's Mansion.

Then again, I was 8-12, Nintendo's true demographic.
The gamecube man.
Nobody messes with the gamecube.

What is Nintendo's demographic now?

To be fair as soon as Smash Bros, Zelda, Metroid, Pikmin, Bayonetta 2 etc come out the wiiU will come back into play. Power in the console doesn't mean stuff. The WiiU is gonna be so much more affordable than your next gen.

When has there been a good decent Metroid game? Also Bayonetta isn't in Nintendo's 8-12 proper demographic so that also limits a few sales of course.

When has there been a good decent Metroid game? Also Bayonetta isn't in Nintendo's 8-12 proper demographic so that also limits a few sales of course.
I'm assuming you mean recent. The only recent Metroid game is Other M, which is a decent game.

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

I'm assuming you mean recent. The only recent Metroid game is Other M, which is a decent game.

They turn Samus into a pusillanimous individual and completely forget up the story.

You know, the 3DS had a bad beginning because of no games and higher price, and then after a while new good games got released and they made it cheapier, and look how it is now, let's just wait for the Wii U to get new games and price reduced for the real sales

Buying Consoles in general nowadays is stupid.

Playstation does what Nintendon't.

Buying Consoles in general nowadays is stupid.
All PC gamers say this.

But let a single good game come out for consoles and not for PCs, lol.
Playstation does what Nintendon't.
xD so cool

If they make mother 4 for the wii uand get starcraft 2 ported to the console then they have a chance

But let a single good game come out for consoles and not for PCs, lol.xD so cool
Halo 3.
Tales of Vesperia.
Tales of Graces.
Tales of Xillia.
Tales of Symphonia.
Tales of The Abyss.
Tales of Phantasia.
Tales of Destiny.
Tales of- ah screw it you get the point.