Poll

Author Topic: BL Turmoil - Ep1 v3 - HI  (Read 51479 times)

Just played the newer version, at first I was a bit disappointed because you left most of the tutorial part you had in the last version out, but the rest of the whole thing made up for it.

Hope to see Ep. 2 soon.

EDIT: I think you put in more than 1 spawn by accident.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 06:10:31 PM by gr8dayseth »

Yo i might make a tribute to this.

Not a bad game mode, could use some patching at places to avoid glitches.

Also - I'm stuck at the part of the game where you go into the past and there's a gate blocking the way. Don't know if it's a bug or not but I cannot find how to pass it.

Not a bad game mode, could use some patching at places to avoid glitches.

Also - I'm stuck at the part of the game where you go into the past and there's a gate blocking the way. Don't know if it's a bug or not but I cannot find how to pass it.

you have to find keys

or are you past that? you should see blockhead by that gate telling you that it's the end of the episode

you have to find keys

or are you past that? you should see blockhead by that gate telling you that it's the end of the episode
I passed that... There was no blockhead there so I was confused :I

hmmm

perhaps i should make blockhead not move at the end

Crispy do you want to work on a short adventure gamemode styled after this, or are you busy? I'd also love to help you with EP2.

Crispy do you want to work on a short adventure gamemode styled after this, or are you busy? I'd also love to help you with EP2.
i will continue to work on adventure gamemodes after this

this is only the beginning

Then I really want to help you out.

Then I really want to help you out.
i have added you on steam and rtb

i'll totally help, my ID is 18947

this is not dead
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 08:11:57 AM by Crispy_ »

this is not dead
What's the current progress for episode 2?

What's the current progress for episode 2?
i was considering releasing a WIP version but i then felt i should not

i completed noobland, roblox land, and am now making a area after roblox land (i dont want to spoil too much)