Author Topic: Loveless - spammer  (Read 4799 times)

Does his activity here constitute a ban?
probably not

100% troll

probs is Eepos
ehh
eepos doesn't talk about religion much (imo), doubt it's him

really because I'd welcome them into my server

Riddler was pretty horrible
he didn't spam a truth, he spammed a biased opinion
get it right lol

Do you honestly think I'm loveless. here we go again with this argument, get some solid evidence and then you can make a claim like that, your word proves absolutely nothing.
I will continue to believe it is you as a result of both one of your keys and his key having a chat bot spammer recently.

I will continue to believe it is you as a result of both one of your keys and his key having a chat bot spammer recently.

My chat-bot uses an Implementation of a markov algorithm, his does not, my chat-bot is not designed to annoy servers, his is.

My chat-bot uses an Implementation of a markov algorithm, his does not, my chat-bot is not designed to annoy servers, his is.
So you know how his spam bot's made? How exactly would you know this? Also, you still have one non-the-less, so how should we trust you? ;P

So you know how his spam bot's made? How exactly would you know this? Also, you still have one non-the-less, so how should we trust you? ;P

Because I can tell how a really simple script is written just by looking at an example of what it does, it's not rocket science dude, It literally annoys the hell out of me when people assume that whenever someone writes stupid spam scripts like this, that it's me. You really should stop being so judgmental.

Because I can tell how a really simple script is written just by looking at an example of what it does, it's not rocket science dude, It literally annoys the hell out of me when people assume that whenever someone writes stupid spam scripts like this, that it's me. You really should stop being so judgmental.
can't blame him for assuming that lol