Author Topic: A few ogg loops, that loop.  (Read 4048 times)

I made about 5 13 14 18 loops and tried to stay within a 100kb limit. I may post some more later.

Here they are..

EDIT: I added Scatman, Techno3, Blood Rave 1+2, Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (HBFS), sandstorm (very well known techno, you'll know it when you hear it), and nrgintro
 (I found this somewhere...)

EDIT: Tired of listing everything. Dig for it.

AND THE JACKASS THEME SONG!!!

I found it would be a given to have this along with stereo mod, for your chair-driving, barrel-rolling antics.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 05:50:07 PM by n0cturni »

some moar.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 10:55:50 PM by n0cturni »

One for you 300 fans, but beware, the loop is a bit more obvious.

EDIT: Time for the finale (for now)..-the Jackass Theme song. Here is some Linkage since it exceeds the attatchment size.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6x21vlmivfw

Note: Badspot or any other admin, if you have a problem with this one, let me know instead of shutting down the thread please.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 11:03:17 PM by n0cturni »

Ty :D

EDIT: I have added satisfaction.
EDIT 2: Added three other oggs.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 05:47:48 PM by n0cturni »

Bump....Super Update.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 05:48:31 PM by n0cturni »

LOL Scatman and Clubbed to Death

Will DL :D

I'll fix scatman soon, i.e raising volume and making the loop better.

Clubbed to death sounds nice, makes me wanna listen to the actual song i got on my PC, Scatman sounds kinda low quality right now, HBFS is good, but i ain't crazy over that song, Sandstorm sounds so familiar, i think i heard it during a Ranger's Hockey game :P

I'm sorry to say that scatman wont get any better, because if I raise the sound's volume, things go clicky, and the loop pauses, and starts the loop again making the loop more obvious..

JA and scatman owns =p

I forgot to post satisfaction D:

I'll post it within the next week or so.

Good job n0cturni, By the way can you make this a song    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKgRbTaKAuo
It would make the most happiest camper ever. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 10:04:48 PM by Young Link »

Yay sandstorm! i love sandstorm ^--^