Author Topic: My apology thread.  (Read 2268 times)

Well this is my apology thread, for any of you that felt really thought I was a dumbass, idiot, troll or an autistic person, well im not any of those things im just a guy trying to be funny and I noticed later, im not loving funny I myself even question why do I do this(making reactions pictures)? Well its because I was looking for a funny reply to them but all I've got where:
[quote Get off the forums! [/quote]
[quote You are an idiot [/quote]
[quote You need to die [/quote]

I was just trying to be funny but... I fail at it and for the other idiotic things ive done im sorry for it, I didn't mean to piss anyone off

Ignore this:

So im sorry.
I have seen, that I was being idiotic so I ask for your acception of this thread.

Thank you.

if your sorry then why would you post a giant reaction pic

Its an example.

He posted what he was sorry for.
Anyway, I accept your apology.
If I were you though I would only use reaction pictures at times where they actually made sense in a thread.
Not just randomly spamming them.

He posted what he was sorry for.
Anyway, I accept your apology.
If I were you though I would only use reaction pictures at times where they actually made sense in a thread.
Not just randomly spamming them.

Ok.

As long as you mature, and act like a complete idiot no one will dislike you.

Thank you for apologizing. I admire that you didn't just keep doing it until you got banned.

As long as you mature, and don't act like a complete idiot no one will dislike you.
forget no edit, fixed.

hope this doesn't turn into a glass scenario

apology accepted.

Every thing seems to be taking a good turn...

Alright fine. I accept this.

Just be wary of a possible incoming ban if Badspot finds your previous posts to be against the rules.

apologies mean nothing

you better turn over a new leaf

apologies mean nothing

you better turn over a new leaf

That was basically what the apology was saying.

That was basically what the apology was saying.
Actions speak louder than words.