Author Topic: A sad day for the RTB forums...  (Read 8446 times)

Can't you just put other ads in circulation? Or rather, can't everybody just use adblock?

Ads have been there, they just used to be all homestead ads

Can't you just put other ads in circulation? Or rather, can't everybody just use adblock?
I forgot to get that for firefox...

If you had firefox, these things wouldn't happen. Reactor Worker.

How true.
Firefox + AdBlocker Plus + EasyList filter list + EasyElement filter list = No ads anywhere, not even text ads! :D
And don't forget NoScript in addition to that, heh.

Don't start that crap again.

Lets stick to bitching about the RTB forums latest degradation.

I don't know about any degradation because I don't see any ads  :cookieMonster:

APPARENTLY MY FIRST POST WASN'T CLEAR ENOUGH. I'LL TRY MAKING THE TEXT BIGGER.

GIVE US MONEY PLEASE AND WE WILL MAKE THE ADS GO AWAY FOR YOU. WE'D PROBABLY GIVE YOU OTHER STUFF TOO LIKE CREDITS AND BETA POSITIONS, SECRET FORUM ACCESS, AVATARS, MOD ABILITIES, WHATEVER. ITS NEGOTIABLE.

$59.99 a month would be nice. We'll settle for less though. A one time donation, a monthly fee, whatever you've got, we'll take.

PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP THE WEBSITE UP BY SUPPORTING IT THROUGH ADS. IN CASE YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THE FIRST TIME EPHIALTES SAID IT, HOSTING WEB PAGES COSTS MONEY. I KNOW THIS IS A NEW CONCEPT FOR YOU SINCE MOST OF YOU JUST ASK YOUR PARENTS FOR MONEY, BUT TRY AND UNDERSTAND OUR POSITION. MOCHEEZE HASN'T MADE A DIME FROM RTB, IN FACT, ITS DONE NOTHING BUT PUT HIM IN DEBT.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.

Ace

Wedge makes a good point, those giant blocky letters have got me doing some serious thinking...

I may donate!  :cookieMonster:

I probably will donate.

im sure that sooner or later bjway_bandit will come by this thread and throw a hissy fit -.-

I despise the despot of depositioning.
Above words unrelated.
ON topic, was the RTB site down recently?

Can you make that text a bit bigger, Wedge? I couldn't read it.

What Ad, I don't see one.