Author Topic: A sad day for the RTB forums...  (Read 8443 times)

* Packer adds RTB to cheap ass website lists.
Ok first off... $59.99 a month... Ok I spend about $10 AUD a month on my website, wtf are you spending an extra $50 on? Even my jobless ass can afford $10 a month. Ok so I may not be hosting small files but still..

I'm guessing the $10 is for a domain name, and you actually host with some crap like freewebs. Real webhosting costs much more money because it comes with loads of space, bandwidth, databases, ftp access etc. as well as special plugins and technical support. Plus mocheeze is a student so he's not exactly rolling in money. I hope you're not sitting there thinking we'd purposely rape our website just to make a little profit. Until the cash flow balances out, those ads are staying..

I'm guessing the $10 is for a domain name, and you actually host with some crap like freewebs. Real webhosting costs much more money because it comes with loads of space, bandwidth, databases, ftp access etc. as well as special plugins and technical support. Plus mocheeze is a student so he's not exactly rolling in money. I hope you're not sitting there thinking we'd purposely rape our website just to make a little profit. Until the cash flow balances out, those ads are staying..
OMG Yet again wtf are you using... I pay $10 ONCE a year for the domain name. I pay a total of $120 including Hosting and Domain payment So you should see my problem with $59.99 a month.

Adverts give you money, websites need money. Finance void filled by annoying adverts which divert our attention.

Besides, if Mocheeze is lucky, he may make a profit. Though it is not likely.

Can the next ad be a research one please.

Then we'd all get virii like chlamydia.trojan.

I'd click the ad had boobies on it.

As would I, Mocheeze, give the people what they want.

Equally there will be various people unable to visit the forums because of parents breathing down their neck, but hey.
I'd click the ad if it had boobies on it.
Fixed, again and again and again.

That's what ad block's for.

I'll have to agree with you on that one.