Poll

Upcoming Quest Reward

A horse + Combat Exp.
12 (46.2%)
An avatar + Combat Exp.
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Land of Blocks - Blockland's RPG SERVER ONLINE (Hosting again!)  (Read 51157 times)

Yeah im going to buy it again tonight.

Hey Elm, It's me Yop We Good. I can't figure out how to vote so I vote for 500k and 30 combat thank you!

Hey Elm, It's me Yop We Good. I can't figure out how to vote so I vote for 500k and 30 combat thank you!
Wtf, how did you figure out how to register for the forums if answering a poll is beyond you.

Actually, the poll was locked when he posted that.

im going to dump this server untill the levelling system is way, way, way less repetitive.
i dont want to farm monsters for 1 hour just to get 2 levels.

and that is not an exaggeration.

Elm come on man. Get it up and runnin'

Yeah it'll be up in a couple of hours, when i get home. Sorry for the down time.

No problem babe ;* <3 HAHAHA

im going to dump this server untill the levelling system is way, way, way less repetitive.
i dont want to farm monsters for 1 hour just to get 2 levels.

and that is not an exaggeration.
He'll probably just ignore this since he doesn't care about what the players say. That's why the mod is a pile of garbage.

He'll probably just ignore this since he doesn't care about what the players say. That's why the mod is a pile of garbage.

First of all Ravencroft you sir are a scrock. This is one of the best servers I've ever played. He does listen to his players. ( He added Guilds ). So why don't you and that other scum bag leave this post with your little ungrateful snobby criticism. Kbye

First of all Ravencroft you sir are a scrock. This is one of the best servers I've ever played. He does listen to his players. ( He added Guilds ). So why don't you and that other scum bag leave this post with your little ungrateful snobby criticism. Kbye
maybe by comparison to other servers recently, sure, not counting the quality of the server itself, just paying attention to the mod

idk if you've actually thought much about this but maybe i'm wrong

He does listen to his players. ( He added Guilds
i've yet to see people vocal about guilds

ELM WHY ISNT IT UP?!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

ELM WHY ISNT IT UP?!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!
He'll open it when he wants to. Shut up.

Ok guys, the server is up.

Very fun. Bringing me back in to Blockland and inspires one to get back to scripting.