Hat Pack+ (New pack of hats: 33 in counting) (Need Fem Hair Ideas)

Author Topic: Hat Pack+ (New pack of hats: 33 in counting) (Need Fem Hair Ideas)  (Read 12840 times)

Bout that female hair..

Actually what I'm working on now.
...Like...right now...

Oh ho ho,
This will be fun.

You should make a weather pack which would have a cloud, sun, and fog hat.

I can't wait.
This looks promising. The usual from Mr. Nobody, though.

I suggest less TF2 and more originality, will this run on a custom made hatmod of any kind?
If so, I might get back into hat modeling as well...

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:07:34 PM by JakeBlade »

I suggest less TF2 and more originality, will this run on a custom made hatmod of any kind?
If so, I might get back into hat modeling as well...

Well to specify, 5/33 of these hats were inspired by TF2. The rest were from me.
And no, this pack will hopefully kickoff the fix and re-release of HatMod+ as the topic title suggests.

Also:
ATTENTION - I am currently in the process of making a second hair pack as many have suggested, this time with female hair styles. I'd like some suggestions for specific hair styles to add to the pack. Please refrain from suggesting character specific hair styles.

this looks beautiful
take some of the better hats from munks and best hat pack ever

THAT MEANS KRUSTY KRAB HAT
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 07:43:19 PM by AromaniaFTW »

this looks beautiful
take some of the better hats from munks and best hat pack ever

THAT MEANS KRUSTY KRAB HAT
Don't forget to get the Mr.Peanut hat!

-this pack will hopefully kickoff the fix and re-release of HatMod+

Ive contacted Munk and Rusty regarding HatMod+ and so far a possible fix of HatMod+ is planned.
This is not for a new hat mod, this is for the fixed HatMod+. This means all of Rusty and Munk's hats will still be in use as it's still the same mod.

Also:
ATTENTION - I am currently in the process of making a second hair pack as many have suggested, this time with female hair styles. I'd like some suggestions for specific hair styles to add to the pack. Please refrain from suggesting character specific hair styles.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 12:20:13 AM by Mr.Noßody »

Make a Fruit Hat and a Doughnut Shop Worker hat. (A hat with a Doughnut on it)