Author Topic: This week is just the beginning of a civil rights movement for marriage equality  (Read 6935 times)

Every time Igloos speaks I feel my brain cells screaming in agony.

That's nice to hear, I asked you to give me a legitimate source of evidence of where do feminists feel as if they are superior to men; you failed to do so and now you are butthurt.

Whenever you speak, I want to vomit since 90% of what you say isn't true.

Slightly off-topic, but if all drugs become illegal then people lose income and criminal activity increases.
Men just despise woman telling them what to do.
It's funny.
Can you please just not
it's really kind of annoying to see your tattered arguments.
for god's sake that was barely even relevant
So you think that if drugs were legalized, then dealers wouldn't exist? Are you serious, Mr. Cactus? Or are you living on Urstar fish?
oh my loving god

So you think that if drugs were legalized, then dealers wouldn't exist? Are you serious, Mr. Cactus? Or are you living on Urstar fish?
Are there cigarette dealers? Not exactly large groups. If someone really wants to sell it, they'll get a license and open a store.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 05:01:26 PM by Nonnel »

That's nice to hear, I asked you to give me a legitimate source of evidence of where do feminists feel as if they are superior to men; you failed to do so and now you are butthurt.

Whenever you speak, I want to vomit since 90% of what you say isn't true.
You want to see a listing of pseudo feminists claiming that women are superior? Here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eCnmeaoGMA

uh yeah

yeah

dealers wouldn't exist

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T NEEDED SINCE IT'S LEGAL

THE WHOLE POINT OF A DEALER IS THAT THEY SELL ILLEGAL COMMODITIES

I don't care if that kind of marriage becomes legal in our state, but I hope they don't ask to do it in our churches, or even make it law.
It's like asking a Muslim to become friends with Christians. It goes against our beliefs and if we do not want it in our worship place, leave us alone.

I don't care if that kind of marriage becomes legal in our state, but I hope they don't ask to do it in our churches.
It's like asking a Muslim to become friends with Christians. It goes against our beliefs and if we do not want it in our worship place, leave us alone.
I had no clue there were Christians that accepted homoloveuality, I applaud you.

Are there cigarette dealers? Not exactly large groups.

Yes, there are alcohol dealers too. I would ban alcohol sooner than anything else though; as it is the leading cause of hit and runs, car crashes, murders, and it basically just twists your brain. But that failed to work in the 20s. The only reason why I actually think drugs should be legalized; is because in America, we're in serious debt and we'd save TRILLIONS if we didn't focus on who is doing what and arresting people for possession of drugs or usage of it, otherwise, BAN IT PLEASE.

Yes, there are alcohol dealers too. I would ban alcohol sooner than anything else though; as it is the leading cause of hit and runs, car crashes, murders, and it basically just twists your brain. But that failed to work in the 20s. The only reason why I actually think drugs should be legalized; is because in America, we're in serious debt and we'd save TRILLIONS if we didn't focus on who is doing what and arresting people for possession of drugs or usage of it, otherwise, BAN IT PLEASE.
We tried banning alcohol. Remember how that went?
It was a stupid idea then and it's a stupid idea now. It's not going to work. Manufacturing and selling alcohol brings in lots of money.

I don't care if that kind of marriage becomes legal in our state, but I hope they don't ask to do it in our churches, or even make it law.

It doesn't go against your belief if you think about it clearly. Does Jesus really want you to hate on others, bash them, discriminate on them, and prohibit them from living a happy life and judging others? Please take the time to think about it.

uh yeah

yeah

dealers wouldn't exist

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T NEEDED SINCE IT'S LEGAL

THE WHOLE POINT OF A DEALER IS THAT THEY SELL ILLEGAL COMMODITIES
there would probably be a age restriction, so technically older people could sell it to younger people.
lol
wait
are you joking, or

because banning alcohol TOTALLY DID NOT help only mobsters and boost alcohol sales, waste money, and waste time in the 20's right

"Leading cause of murders" uh, no. That would be hate crimes and insanity.
"Failed to work in the 20s" That's because alcohol wasn't illegalized, the purchasing of alcohol was

I had no clue there were Christians that accepted homoloveuality, I applaud you.
That's a pretty big generalization.