Author Topic: This week is just the beginning of a civil rights movement for marriage equality  (Read 6936 times)

Apparently lawyers were trying to ban same-love marriage in California. I think that the world is starting to move forward, look at how our approach to things are now.. Drugs are becoming widely acceptable and in some American states, they are legal (I don't support drugs being legal though), many people of the younger generation is starting to wake up, they aren't as close minded as we used to be, and they also support woman's rights, abortion, birth control, and not but least, same-love equality and marriage. In the next coming weeks, this will be very historic. Prohibiting same-love marriage is the same thing as segregation (whites weren't allowed to marry blacks). Nobody wants to be discriminated against, everyone should be able to be happy, and live freely. Who gives a stuff anymore who kisses who? Look at how many kids are starving in Africa, and we're worrying about who kisses who? Come on. I don't have a opinion on this topic, but why can't we just get this over with and legalize it completely? This moral and political issue has been ongoing for hundreds of years. Animals can be homoloveual too, which nobody even brings up. It is human nature. We are all equals in this world, is there any reason why we should take their happiness away? I mean think about it.

(DISCLAIMER: I'm going to be serious in my posts now).

i asked this before:
when will this forum get a news section?

blah blah the same stuff you've always heard Animals can be homoloveual too, which nobody even brings up. wagh wagugh
Before someone says otherwise, yep. For some reason people think that homoloveuality is a phenomenon unique to humans, but it's quite far from that.

i asked this before:
We need this

i asked this before:

I know, I have a passion for politics, economics, finance, and demographics.
We need a debate forum.

We need a debate forum.
that'd just end up being a second drama forum

that'd just end up being a second drama forum
it's funny. because it's true.

We need a debate forum.

no you dont

and no we dont

no you dont
well who are you to tell him what he likes and dislikes?

he's waru. that's who are he.

he can not be that intelligent to understand any of those things

no you dont

and no we dont

Yes I do, you don't know me.
I just started out on the Blockland forums horribly (I have acted so stupid that now I'm comparable to Patrick Star). I struggle everyday with my immaturity, and I'm trying to be mature.

You obviously don't know me, and I realize I made an awful impression of myself for about a month now here. I can understand why you'd think that.

that doesn't affect his passions. shut up.
Yes I do, you don't know me.
I just started out on the Blockland forums horribly (I have acted so stupid that now I'm comparable to Patrick Star). I struggle everyday with my immaturity, and I'm trying to be mature.
don't try too hard
that's all I can say

that doesn't affect his passions. shut up.don't try too hard
that's all I can say

I'm not trying hard for anything, I just acknowledge that I am immature, and I wanna try to change it. But many people here go overboard with me.