Poll

Do you plan on attempting to attend?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Blockoworld 2013 - CANCELED ! View OP  (Read 30082 times)

sorry guys, haven't been on at all this week until on

just added a bunch of requested add-ons onto the server

trust issues because i was dumb and thought saving was smarter than it is and forgot about how broken is

all of your booths are now MINE

we'll fix this as you come on to build, just contact me when you get on please and i'll help (time won't be affected at all, i mean we still have a month and a half so you shouldn't be worried about not finishing your build)
also nullable and capertiller have the ability to help you with this if they are on, so you can also ask them.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 11:19:13 PM by Munkey »

Can you remove your brick from the SS lot please?

All your booths are belong to me. Haha!

Has 14322 been added yet?

All your booths are belong to me. Haha!

Has 14322 been added yet?
Yes.

Can't help but be a little disappointed that most of the add-ons I requested were not added.

Hey Munk could you please add my statue bricks add-on?

I'm thinking of doing a big, shiny booth covered in lights and emitters which will only be on when I sit in the throne.
And the funny part is that I'm not famous and nobody knows who I am.
Should I do it?

Bump.

How's progress on the build?

So it seems like I managed to make all bricks owned by Munk again. Contact me or Munk for fixing the booth permissions, and we'll have to work out a more permanent fix for this soon.

Add me and Sleven, we will build our booth.

always empty looool
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:36:45 AM by clampy »

Whirlwind ~ 8429
Raven&Whirl's FT

Just accepted a bunch from who signed up, look at it here.

If you were accepted and haven't started building on the server yet, MAKE AN APPOINTMENT with Nullable or I, so that we can get that working.

Also here are the due dates we have decided. If you cannot make these let us know. If you don't make it and don't contact us at all you will be removed.

May 10th - Final Signup Day
June 3rd - Booth Finished Date (If your booth is not finished and on the server by then, you'll be removed)
June 7th - Opening Day

This is going to be exciting.
How long will Blockoworld be open for?