Author Topic: I will make you Hexagrid Avatars!  (Read 8427 times)

Give me your avatar, then tell me what color of the hexagrid you would like, and then I will make it for you!
If you would like any special effects too, please tell me and I will consider making it.

Example:

NOTICE: I cannot do avatars that are already .gifs. sorry

and much more! just ask for one!!

4/2/2013
Shinyarceus
AdinX
Sonicfangirl
Xolerate
Zay

4/3/2013

Executive
Operator
Eatyourham
Lolz
Dr_zegobob

4/4/2013

Grunterdb1951
Daswiruch
Linkusofepica
Sentry
TheKid

4/5/2013

Block1zilla
Evar678
InvisibleName
ChappersTeddy
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:48:54 AM by PurpleMetro »

I like my current avatar too much, but that's super cool looking. It might look better, however, if you don't include any of the partial hexagons.

I like my current avatar too much, but that's super cool looking. It might look better, however, if you don't include any of the partial hexagons.
can't do avatars that are already gif's buddy. sorry

pffft hahaha

Well, um, I wasn't asking you to do mine, I just suggested a way to make it better. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I think it'd look better if the effect didn't appear where the avatar is fully transparent.

OT: Hex-ify my avatar pls. Cyan-colored hexagons, not appearing on fully-transparent pixels as stated before.

could you do mine

green hexes please
I think it'd look better if the effect didn't appear where the avatar is fully transparent.

OT: Hex-ify my avatar pls. Cyan-colored hexagons, not appearing on fully-transparent pixels as stated before.

is this what you mean? because if so then whew doing these takes much longer to do, but i still hope you like it.

could you do mine

green hexes please

i'll do yours in a minute

is good yes

y u no use it
if you aren't going to use it in any way then please don't ask for me to make it

<3
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 01:50:39 PM by PurpleMetro »

wow you are a total pro

wow you are a total pro

better than you. as if you could do any better than what i have right now

better than you. as if you could do any better than what i have right now

worst comeback ever. just stop while you're at it, you're making yourself look ridiculous.

y u no use it
if you aren't going to use it in any way then please don't ask for me to make it