Half Life Two Episode Three confirmed!

Author Topic: Half Life Two Episode Three confirmed!  (Read 1724 times)

some of you guys are being a little sore about this.
maybe it's because the url is reported as a phishing website

it is more likley to just be half life 3.

they wouldnt waste time making just an eppisode after this long. it will be modern graphics and that wouldnt make sense as an expansion to hl2

They are also making a new Source engine so that takes a while.

By now, I'd say it's going to be Half-Life 3 now (Gabe Newell said Valve was done with episodic games anyway).

The darn reason it reported it for phishing is because google thinks its trying to fool users as an actual steam site. Which its just an april fools joke.

Please everyone read this

here's some screenies. it's not a phishing site - you can't log in anywhere,  or input any credentials anywhere.

these people are the authors
http://www.CheapShark.com/

they even have a warning at the bottom of the page about how the page is a  parody.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 03:21:39 PM by Lugnut »

sorry about no pics,  not sure why the thumbnails didn't load on the site.

maybe it's because the url is reported as a phishing website
Did you even see the pictures posted? It isn't a phishing site.

Did you even see the pictures posted? It isn't a phishing site.
I'm saying that people were pissed off because they thought it was a phishing website lol

I'm saying that people were pissed off because they thought it was a phishing website lol
okay babe

You can tell its a fake because the official steam site is store.steampowered.com
not storesteampowered.com

You can tell its a fake because the official steam site is store.steampowered.com
not storesteampowered.com

wow you are the only one to notice that

does it even matter if its a phishing site? once everyone knows its fake, the fun is over, the joke is dead. its just a stupid site with no purpose now.
yet boink is still trying very hard insisting that its interesting.

Man, I can't wait. This is gonna be so cool.
Hue

Well stuff I didnt see Funnel's post