Author Topic: Sword, Bow, and Spear edits.  (Read 596 times)

Could someone make a package of three or four of each item stated above, with the tier one weapon doing one damage per hit, tier two doing two damage per hit, and so forth.

this would be really helpful for a game i'm making, as bots can only have their max health set at 999. Thanks!

now you've got me interested

what kind of game are you making?

Also, if you go down far enough in each of their .cs's, you'll find a directdamage factor in both the bow and the sword and you'll find a radiusdamage AND a directdamage factor in the spear. You might want to re-do namecheck also, and you might want to change the UI names of the different tiered weapons. It'd be confusing with all of those different weapons of the same name.

if you want me to reexplain just pm me

ah, i know what game ;)
i'm helping

ah, i know what game ;)
i'm helping

you aren't helping with that post ;_;

the one in gallery, castlecontra boogaloo adventure charles barkley the sun god.

right now, sword, bow, and spear combined can take down first boss in about two seconds flat, and i want stuff that does barely any damage (average mobs can be scaled down) so that we can implement stuff into the boss fight.

i tried making several sword edits by changing description, namecheck, and damage numbers in the script, but when i put them into the add-ons folder, only the original came up.

I've taken the RPG swords pack for now, as all are easily changed without worrying about screwing up default stuff, but those swords aren't spam-fire

if anyone knows how to increase/decrease time between swings that would be nice too for ^^