Poker Night at the Inventory 2 - OUT NOW!

Author Topic: Poker Night at the Inventory 2 - OUT NOW!  (Read 10515 times)

It's been rumored for a while, but now, it's official. Telltale Games' Poker Night 2 is real, and it has one hell of a cast. The sequel to 2010's Poker Night at the Inventory, will star Claptrap from Borderlands, Brock Samson from The Venture Bros., Sam from Sam & Max, and Ash from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness. Even better? Portal's GlaDOS is dealing every game.

Here's some more info straight from Telltale:

"Telltale Games’ Poker Night 2 will offer the chance to win ‘Bounty Unlocks’: rewards for use within other games when special goals are achieved.  With cunning and skill, players will unlock prizes including exclusive skins and heads for use within Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360, PS3 and PC), character accessories for Team Fortress 2 (PC only), unique Xbox 360 Avatar Items, and Premium Themes for dressing up PlayStation 3."

Look for Telltale Games' Poker Night 2 this month on PSN, Xbox Live and PC. Other platforms will be announced eventually.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/01/telltale-games-poker-night-2-announced#.UVnCXOQNnyU.twitter
From IGN
There's a trailer on that link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax8CmR6PCbI - Trailer on YouTube
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 11:57:20 AM by Freeze »

that spy face promo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
ITS SO UGLY

I think what sold the game last time was the promos, the promos in this are meh compared to last time.

Edit: Didn't see the big kill though, just for that, it will prob sell well
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:08:22 PM by naturemon »

Brock Samson? forget yeah

Ash and Brock are enough to get me to buy this.

Well i'll work on getting this game one day

Also, loving Brock's voice, is that the same voice he has in Adventure Brothers? Patrick Warbuton's done quite a few voice acting roles that i know and could guess was him due to his easily distinguishable voice

Ash and Brock are enough to get me to buy this.
I'm sure there's a Pokemon reference to be made here..
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:11:13 PM by Masterlegodude »

I don't know if the big kill is included... that's only rumored. The pictures are from the TF2 wiki so they probably just put it in his hand for a better picture. Who knows though? They could always pull a v. lughermorph.

April fools? :(
nope :)

Well i'll work on getting this game one day
Wouldn't be surprised if it was pre-orderable. I think the long-fall boots will be a pre-order bonus personally like the visors cap in PNatI1.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:15:34 PM by Freeze »

that spy face promo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
ITS SO UGLY
That is Handsome Jack's mask.

It still looks pretty loving ugly. Who the hell thought that giving him a "baby face" was okay?

The spy is obviously holding the Big kill in his hand...

The spy is obviously holding the Big kill in his hand...

The edit was pointing out that I hadn't seen it but then did afterwards...

The edit was pointing out that I hadn't seen it but then did afterwards...
Oh I see. Nevermind then.

I'm hoping this won't just be a character swap of the last game.
Even so, I'm still going to buy it.
I'm also hoping for a lot more dialog than the last game. I got sick of hearing the same stuff over and over.

Also, loving Brock's voice, is that the same voice he has in Adventure Brothers? Patrick Warbuton's done quite a few voice acting roles that i know and could guess was him due to his easily distinguishable voice

is there gonna be an exclusive thing, where you buy it, you get something

(like, when you preordered poker night, you got max head!!! (if i recall))