Author Topic: Surgery tomorrow - RETURN OF THE STONES [IMAGES]  (Read 6537 times)

so they put you to sleep during the entire surgery?
how do they do that? :o
General Anaesthetics.

Usually a gas that they make you breathe in, which causes you to become unconscious.
But it can be an injection too.

That or they just hit AdinX over the head with a big wooden club.

That's a shame that you'll have to go in to the surgery, but I suppose you atleast knew it was likely.
Better to know the enemy.

I'll just hope that it all goes perfectly fine and you're not in any great discomfort for too long. We know you'll be wanting to stare at those nurses without a tubed todger. :P
Best of luck with the surgery, AdinX.

def ask for some vicodin vroom vroom!!

I stare and ogle the nurses anyways, not like you can ignore their presence. They know what I'm stuck with and they probably can tell when I'm in pain lol

What in gods name causes these stones?
There's a topic I made explaining it but I'll just dig up the definitions for it:
Quote
Cystinuria: An inherited (genetic) disorder of the transport of an amino acid (a building block of protein) called cystine resulting in an excess of cystine in the urine (cystinuria) and the formation of cystine stones.

Once those stones are big enough to block your ureter, aka the tube between your kidneys and your bladder, you will literally want to kill yourself, that is, if you had the ability to move. The pain is mostly along your back. I've had mothers tell me they would rather give birth AND be on their period, than have to deal with a kidney stone.

Just considered the fact that I won't be able to fap for about a week starting tomorrow :L forget me, right

def ask for some vicodin vroom vroom!!
Already on it bud

General Anaesthetics.

Usually a gas that they make you breathe in, which causes you to become unconscious.
But it can be an injection too.

That or they just hit AdinX over the head with a big wooden club.

It's the club.


In all seriousness, they do me through an IV, more reliable. Except the first time I had surgery, I woke up half-way through the operation and did a backflip / trip off the table. Landed on my ass, then climbed back up on the table. I also tore out the IV in the process of that, and they couldn't get the IV back in my arm (read it and weep, they burst 8 blood vessels in my right arm before they got it to stay in my left arm.)

So yeah they make sure to drug me nice and good now :)

Ow, I hope you get that thing out.

Oh. Well then. It hurts just thinking about that...

pennies grow in my bladder as well

Really? Bullets grow in mine.

Peeing is awkward, especially in public restrooms.

Oh. Well then. It hurts just thinking about that...

Really? Bullets grow in mine.

Peeing is awkward, especially in public restrooms.
Omfg lol



This is from one of the topics from the OP, this is the largest stone I've had removed, except pulverized:

Omfg lol



This is from one of the topics from the OP, this is the largest stone I've had removed, except pulverized:

nvm don't pee it out. you'll blow your rooster off

Ouch, I feel REALLY bad for ya man. :(

I'll post pics whenever I get the chance lol

You'll get to see how wrecked I am before and after surgery, but only when I'm willing enough to take a picture myself, I don't trust my mom using my phone :L she'd probably make a ten minute long video

OP, never have children.
You don't want to curse another human being to your fate.
Adopt for the love of god.

OP, never have children.
You don't want to curse another human being to your fate.
Adopt for the love of god.

It's recessive. If my wife had it, then yeah our kids COULD have it, but that's something I plan to take into consideration. I definantly want kids of my own, and a recessive gene doesn't really worry me. Besides, if my kid had it, I could guide them through how to handle them. I've slowly worked really hard to fight against them, I've almost tripled my fluid input / urine output, and I've become slightly more active to help with my sense of hydration / keeping the cystine from settling.



Regardless of the fact, I actually do plan to adopt at least one child, but thats off topic lol

It's recessive. If my wife had it, then yeah our kids COULD have it, but that's something I plan to take into consideration. I definantly want kids of my own, and a recessive gene doesn't really worry me. Besides, if my kid had it, I could guide them through how to handle them. I've slowly worked really hard to fight against them, I've almost tripled my fluid input / urine output, and I've become slightly more active to help with my sense of hydration / keeping the cystine from settling.



Regardless of the fact, I actually do plan to adopt at least one child, but thats off topic lol
I don't know, I don't think people should be allowed to have kids if there's a chance of them getting something as bad as this.
Even if it can be "dealt with".

I don't know, I don't think people should be allowed to have kids if there's a chance of them getting something as bad as this.
Even if it can be "dealt with".

I'm literally one in a million. My type of stone, type of condition, age with the condition... Neither of my parents even knew what kidney stones were before me. I am the first of my entire family, dating back 120~ years, to have stones.

If my kids have it, by that time I imagine It wouldn't even be a problem.

turn gay so you don't get a boner

I feel bad for you, man

How much does it hurt on the pain scale?