Author Topic: Surgery tomorrow - RETURN OF THE STONES [IMAGES]  (Read 6532 times)

Whoever told you that has no idea what they're on about

Sweet tea and salt are worst, chocolate not-so-much, same with milk

All male nurses this time, and theyveall ha catheters, so I'm in good hands.
thank god, i drink a soda nearly once everyday

thank god, i drink a soda nearly once everyday
dude soda has a ton of salt.


I don't know, I don't think people should be allowed to have kids if there's a chance of them getting something as bad as this.
Even if it can be "dealt with".

Easy to say when you're not one of those people. How would you feel about it if you were?


dude soda has a ton of salt.

But it's also drinking fluids. Salt is bad for me, yeah, doesn't mea
 I can't eat French fries lol

But it's also drinking fluids. Salt is bad for me, yeah, doesn't mea
 I can't eat French fries lol
Holy stuff OP. How are you alive?!
Ouch :(

Holy stuff OP. How are you alive?!
Ouch :(
Worst part is the 2 inch hole feeding into a tube on my lower back to drain one of my kidneys

One of my nurses, Jamal, apparently used to work in a psych ward too. He'd my favorite cause he's in charge of the drugs lol. He's also had a catheter so he knows what the pain is like.


« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:58:34 AM by 95 »

My condolences. This must be a very painful experience.
He's not dead, why the condolences?

Well, glad to hear your fine.
:D

Oh, good you're not in too much pain.

as you can see we love you adin