Author Topic: Surgery tomorrow - RETURN OF THE STONES [IMAGES]  (Read 6528 times)



Hope they one day find a cure. Also have you limited your salt intake?

The picture in the op looks like a chunk of caramel...


...













mmm yummy



One being I won the lottery and got head from the girl of my dreams
Ten being I fell on a tree and it's loving piercing me through the chest how the forget am I alive there's a 16" hole in my chest please kill me


Kidney stones are a 12. The first one I had I literally WRITHED in agony. Rolled around in bed clutching my side, half moaning half "owe fuk"



Hope they one day find a cure. Also have you limited your salt intake?
It's a birth defect, personally. Something to do with like a section BEFORE my kidney not being fully formed. Ideally adults get it because that specific part of their body is just old. I get stones because my parents loving hate me and they planned this those sick bastards I was born this way



It's now 5:19, just showered and we're about to leave the house. I got my Mac, some school stuff including The Great Gatsby, my iPhone and my Sony headphones, and nothing more. Prolly gonna wanna be dead the entire time.






In the words of the engineer "goodnight Irene"

Bye bye pee-pee, hello catheter

Godnite swet princes




I think we accidentally went to the vet, I keep seeing signs about neutering, wtf is this stuff

i have to piss now but im scared

Time for surgery c: yippeeee



loving kill me I won't wanna wake up from this nightmare



That there's the richardrippinest thing I ever saw
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 11:10:06 PM by NotKreation »

wtf you get hard one just from being in the same room as hot chicks? i bet those nurses hate your surgery just as much as you, weirdo.

wtf you get hard one just from being in the same room as hot chicks? i bet those nurses hate your surgery just as much as you, weirdo.

Lol nah, because I'm sweet so I'm nice to them."

Surgery ended about an hour ago, went flawlessly. Right now I have 3 tubes, a Cather and stent
Coming out my richard and another stent coming out of my back.

I'm in the recovery room atm. For some reason I have two IVs but the one on my right isn't connected

this topic just makes me cringe a little idk why

it's like hearing "oil change"


Drinking a lot of soda, and eating a lot of chocolate can cause these. I stick to mostly water. I've never had any stones in my life.

Drinking a lot of soda, and eating a lot of chocolate can cause these. I stick to mostly water. I've never had any stones in my life.
Whoever told you that has no idea what they're on about

Sweet tea and salt are worst, chocolate not-so-much, same with milk

All male nurses this time, and theyveall ha catheters, so I'm in good hands.