Author Topic: Earbuds?  (Read 1807 times)

My old stuffty $20 earbuds have started dying again. Once I got a quality headset I realized the disparity in sound quality. Recommend me some decent quality, reliable earbuds I can get for under $40

I'd suggest getting the sennheiser cx301s.

$50 for earbuds? whoa

None under $40, really. The best headphone business' are:

They are expensive, but I have a pair of Beats, and they were worth every CENT. ($299.99)

Souls are like, $499.99

I have had the Skullcandy 50/50 for a while, now. They are good, great quality sound, good design, and they come with a metal case for transportation.

They are about anywhere from $39.99 - $59.99

My left earbud went out a couple weeks ago, im thinking of getting some more. They have them at the Apple Store. I guess I threw them around to much.

Check em out here

You can get some Memorex EB30s for around $5, I got some a while ago and they are great.
Managed to end my once was undying hate for earphones.

I dont have any personal experience with these, but I've heard good things about the Meelectronics M6s. Or, if you don't want the memory wire model (Where it loops behind your ear) you can get the Meelectronics m9s. They're about $20 - $30

I currently am using the Monoprice 9927s. They're $7 but they have great sound, atleast for the price. Bass isn't muddy and doesn't bleed into the mids, mids are pretty clear, and the highs aren't too bad. But if you're spending $20 - $40 on IEMs anyways, you probably wouldn't want to bother with these.

Just stay away from anything by Skullcandy. I haven't had good experience with them at all. The bass is too muddy and the earbuds break within weeks, I've even bought a pair of their "Smokin' Buds" and had them break within 48 hours.

They are expensive, but I have a pair of Beats, and they were worth every CENT. ($299.99)

Souls are like, $499.99
Jesus loving christ no.

Skullcandy Titans are $50, they're not terrible and they have a lifetime warranty.

Edit: And since it matters a lot to some people: Yes, they do have good bass.

Edit2: Only buy them if you are okay with the feeling of earplugs, that's how you're going to put these in. (Pull top of ear, push in.)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:13:09 AM by Soukuw »

Lol. You pay for the name.

this, so much.

anyone who buys beats is drastically overpaying.

Do you buy overpriced products just to brag about it? I can tell you're going to struggle with serious financial issues later in life if you are.

What gets me is that even if they were of the best quality you could get, would you REALLY care that much about music to where it would be worth it at all lol?

Do you buy overpriced products just to brag about it? I can tell you're going to struggle with serious financial issues later in life if you are.

I bought them, no im not bloating about them, and they are great quality. They feel like a cloud of bass boosted sound on your head. And why would I have financial problems? Ive been on the hunt for good quality headphones, so I bought them. They were worth EVERY CENT to me.

[/list]

I bought them, no im not bloating about them, and they are great quality. They feel like a cloud of bass boosted sound on your head. And why would I have financial problems? Ive been on the hunt for good quality headphones, so I bought them. They were worth EVERY CENT to me.

Because you paid 299$ for something you could have paid less for with the same quality.