Author Topic: When you are grown, what job would you want?  (Read 3274 times)

I want to be:
> Badspot
> a DJ
> Computer Programmer

Astrophysicist or aerospace engineer.
Preferably aerospace engineer.

Yacht construction

Google advertising agent

Reality show camera operator

Astrophysicist or aerospace engineer.
Preferably aerospace engineer.
Always been my 1st and 2nd choice but more realistically, i want to be a Mechanical Engineer.

I'm graduating next month with my bachelors in electrical engineering and computer science. Starting my masters in computer science in the fall.

If I was going to get a big boy job I think it'd be dandy to work at SpaceX or Tesla Motors. Or any other company working in space flight and exploration but Elon Musk is the man.

While finishing my education I'm working with some other people from school to start a service that will be going live over the summer. If all goes well it should provide liveable income.

Get my masters in Computer Sci or Software Engineering, join up with a good paying company.

Bitches love nerds.

Something to do with fixing computers as a day job.

Making 3d models on the side. Maybe starting a little game company with some friends.

Get my masters in Computer Sci or Software Engineering, join up with a good paying company.

I'll be taking university courses and learning it in my spare time, gotta get my initial qualifications first, bogging yourself down trying to do too many things at once doesn't get you anywhere fast :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 04:53:37 PM by Tokthree »

Aerospace or nuclear engineer

a person who forgets the mothers of those people who have been attacked by little 12 year olds on XBLA.

best job

Nowadays, computer programming is becoming a relatively common position to desire to have.

Not exactly... It might seem like that though since you're talking to a forum of people that love computers.

i'm going to the university of maryland to study aerospace engineering

so yeah i'm going to be a rocket scientist.  get at me
I'd be the scientist making sure you don't run into a black hole or accidentally destroy the universe. I'd be the Astrophysicist. :D

there aren't really any career paths that interest me right now, actually
i might be willing to work in the medical field or something like that, though