A six year old stuffbrain...

Author Topic: A six year old stuffbrain...  (Read 2490 times)

Ah, blockland. With all the people who piss me off.
This guy's one of these people who don't know grammar, and try to troll. I kicked Sgt.Sandman from my server today, and he got into rage mode. He started IRCing me after a few minutes.

He started typing this when i kicked him. Notice he doesn't know stuff.

He started spamming me. I got annoyed, and didn't stop there.

Putting BIG LIES to make me scared.

Telling me i'm a big failure.
He's a stuffbag and should be banned from servers everywhere. I forgot his BL-ID, again.

Whoa wait, Wait, I think I know a Sgt. Sandman, I think he was in my clan...
Yes, He was, He was the guy who sent me 6 messages in a row just to rejoin my clan.
Warning, If your screen is small, Prepare for pagestretch.

And 2 more.

Whoa wait, Wait, I think I know a Sgt. Sandman, I think he was in my clan...
Yes, He was, He was the guy who sent me 6 messages in a row just to rejoin my clan.
Warning, If your screen is small, Prepare for pagestretch.

And 2 more.
(No edit) It almost seems like he was harrassing me, But something else, I didn't prepare for it to be small.

From experience, he is handicapped. I was playing a trench DM with him and he claimed I was a hacker multiple times. He proceeded to spam votekick for 10 minutes until he got banned.

Please make your topic titles less ambiguous.

But support.

Also, Another peice of evidence.
He drama'd me and acted pretty immature. Also, Read my end-post on the drama, It explains the entire thing.
The Drama.
The Moron.
The Moron's Posts.
I support this thread to the fullest.

Also, Another peice of evidence.
He drama'd me and acted pretty immature. Also, Read my end-post on the drama, It explains the entire thing.
The Drama.
The Moron.
The Moron's Posts.
I support this thread to the fullest.
I just realized, The person I was talking about, Might be the same guy, Just under a new ID.

Reading Sgt.Sandman's name makes me think of the Scout's sandman in tf2 wearing a team captain.
On topic: /support

He went into my server once and whined about being spawn killed when there is clearly a different (seperated) spawn for each class.

"you are the biggest failer in the world"

I hope the guy on the chat Sgt. Sandman isn't lying about having Tourette's. It's not funny.

I hope the guy on the chat Sgt. Sandman isn't lying about having Tourette's. It's not funny.
Tourettes Guy

Tourettes Guy
Long legged pissed off puerto riccan

Lmao omfg

I'm half awake so maybe I'm misreading a lot, but your grammar and spelling seems just as bad as his. Either way, /support

You met Sgt. Sandman?
You're on the wrong side of Blockland.