DayZ Hardcore Server

Author Topic: DayZ Hardcore Server  (Read 1823 times)

I played DayZ for a few months when it first came out last year. I eventually stopped playing for several reasons: an abundance of hackers, persistent bugs, rampant and needless murder, and a distinct lack of challenge.

I've recently started playing on a server that fixes all these problems. It's a private hive that forces the player to focus on survival in a way most servers don't. Food is rare and guns are rarer. There aren't loads of vehicles, and due to decreased loot spawns, fixing them might not be a walk in the park. Here is the server's thread on the DayZ forums.

Unfortunately, the server currently has an impressively tiny playerbase. I think all us blocklanders should do what we do best and flood it with a mess of rage, butthurt, and awesome. Anyone interested? Feel free to add me on steam (link in my profile), or just hop on the server. Side chat is temporarily enabled while the community grows.

(I'm currently going by the name Jack Krenshaw ingame)

Sure, I'll add you. I've started to grow an interest to Dayz after an year or so from not playing it. It really seems like the same stuff as before though.

The only gripe with it is that i never learned how to properly play it. Everytime i was hiding in a pumpkin patch from spooky scawy skeletons my friend was riding helicopters and blowing up entire cities with rockets.

I would love to play it sometime

playing now! add me on steam, link in my profile

Added as favorite on DayZ Commander
I'll get around to playing it sometime soon

we need a blockland only dayz server where you need to be nice to eachother :(

YES

that would ruin ALL the fun

situations where you dont know if someone is friendly or not are great
"drop your weapon!"

that would ruin ALL the fun

situations where you dont know if someone is friendly or not are great
"drop your weapon!"
we could prosper as a people!

I guess I'll play on this server next week around Thursday or so. It sounds awesome.

I vote Jacksaunt for best dayz player in thread
I found a bike with two broken wheels, I found two wheels and a toolkit along with a couple guns, then I found a Gaz with two broken wheels and some stuff in the yellow. Found an engine, fuel tank, a couple jerry cans and then finally a couple wheels. Took like an hour in Cherno. My bike is still there around the train tracks.
Also you're enemies with the owners I guess so they said they'll kill me because I'm "with you".